New guy from Nebraska

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy from Nebraska

A lot of you know me and some of you don't. W.Lynn let me know about this forum so I thought I would join and see how everybody is.

Welcome
    When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

Thanks cwi. Good to see you man.

Comment

Same here. How's the family been?
        Originally posted by cdvaight View Post
        Thanks cwi. Good to see you man.
        When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

They are good. I picked up a couple more responsibilities, I'm the a Leader for my two younger ones Cub Scout pack, it's amazing how much time that takes.

How's your family? What was it, older girl and younger boy? I can't really remember but do remember you teaching your daughter how to be pretty much an engineer.

Comment

They are doing well. Not really girls anymore, young women now. Son is doing well. It is the oldest that has a masters materials science and bachelor's mechanical engineering. She is finishing up her first contract now. Tianjin pretty much killed most of it though.
            The younger one has decided she wants to work with her hands after smoking the old man putting together an 80 cu. She's in Atlanta being trained for her A&P.
            They are good. I picked up a couple more responsibilities, I'm the a Leader for my two younger ones Cub Scout pack, it's amazing how much time that takes.

How's your family? What was it, older girl and younger boy? I can't really remember but do remember you teaching your daughter how to be pretty much an engineer.

Comment

Ah cool.. I knew it was something like that. Where is the youngest going to the A&P? I went to a shake and bake place in OKC to get mine, what a dump that was. They basically had all outdated FAR's and gave you the test questions and answers. I did have six years under my belt actually doing it though.

Comment

She's working for Lockheed Martin, attending classes at night at Ga. Tech. Got her in the door through some contacts, the rest is up to her.

Comment

welcome to the site. good group of folks here.
                  "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

Comment

Welcome from PA

Comment

Hey buddy.
                      quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Originally posted by W.Lynn View Post
                        Hey buddy.
                        Hiya... Thought I would stop on in. It's so calm here, it's refreshing. The interface is a lot different compared to SB and is taking a little to get used to.

Comment

Welcome from south central New Mexico. Have you read the "Going Home" series?
                          Defund the Media !!

Comment

Originally posted by kickstand View Post
                            Welcome from south central New Mexico. Have you read the "Going Home" series?
                            I have read them. I think I'm still missing the last one. Thanks for the welcome!

Comment

Hiya... Thought I would stop on in. It's so calm here, it's refreshing. The interface is a lot different compared to SB and is taking a little to get used to.
                              The lack of ... people who shouldn't be allowed to waste oxygen that could be used by decent people, is a great contribution to the relaxed feeling here.
                              quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Working...
                              X