Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Various sorts of scammer responses that should be found in google

In response to a craigslist ad

Will really like you to double check what craigslist has listed as your phone number and I do appreciate the heads up on that! i couldn't connect you with your cell number because it is mixed up with letters, I will be able to meet you anytime between this coming Weekend 10-24 18:00PST to Monday 10-26PST just give me 30 minutes ahead make sure I'm there

hope to hear from you at 01may19six3@gmail.com
    thanks,
    sherry and fred b.

auto-response line of bullshit --

Hi, can you please let me know if you are a real seller for christ sake? please don't be upset with that question, just don't want to risk my money, can i know more about you and the item(if you can provide more details)

I left the state last night but that won't stop our transaction as long as you are a God fearing man like me. will pay you with paypal. won't be able to talk on phone now because am a OF-2 Naval officer and am presently on the sea. a professional mover from DHL will come and pick it up once you acknowledged the payment and it clears. very simple and easy. Warning! Do not let anyone to come for it or pick it up until you have collected your money.

Kindly provide your paypal email, cell #, pick up address & lowest price. incase you don't have paypal account sign up at paypal.com very secure.

Bank certified Check is also possible but we gonna need like 4days to complete the transaction but paypal will clear Today if we do paypal, if you prefer check, provide your Name ,Address, City,State, Postal Code, Lowest Price and cell # (that i can text) so that my secretary can mail the check tomorrow or next tomorrow and get back to you with the tracking #

Thanks for your understanding. God bless You

FORGET THIS IDIOT SCAMMER WHOSE IP IS NOT EVEN TRACEABLE (FORGED)
Working...
X