Hello from Georgia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Georgia

Hi all. I came across this forum almost by accident after starting the going home series and looking to find out what the hell a devil dog pack is. Came across the forum and glad I did. Lots of great info here. I just started listening to the series a couple weeks ago on audio. I have an hour commute each way, so I get a lot of time to listen to the books on audio. I am in the middle of "Surviving Home" right now and looking forward to the rest of the series. Really hoping books 5 and 6 make it on audio. I look forward to gain much more knowledge via this site. Between the books and site, I have been chasing squirrels to find even more info.

Welcome, glad you found us.

Fair warning, warped humor and strange conversations ahead.
    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome. I am a neighbor

Comment

Welcome from south central New Mexico. Glad you found us, feel free to stick around awhile. We've got a lot of helpful folks here, along with a few smart alecks. Even our smart alecks really do try to be helpful, but with some humor thrown in.
        Are you one of us whacky "preppers"? If so, have you been at it for awhile?
        As for book 5 & 6 going to Audible, I believe that 5 is available, and our illustrious leader says the 6 should be available before too much longer.
        Again, welcome. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
        Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome, I just finished surviving home and am on escaping home as we speak. Lots of good info on this site.
          2TNA = 2nd to none Arms, Albany, Oregon
          Where a big 2 and a big A matter...

"They that can give up liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
          X