Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spencer Stone

http://www.airforcetimes.com/story/b...hest/73578902/
    When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Officers initially thought Stone would not survive the stabbing. However, once he arrived at the UC Davis Medical Center staff was able to stem the bleeding and he is expected to survive. Stone’s parents were at the hospital Thursday morning.
    As compared to

Spencer Stone, a U.S. airman who helped thwart an attack on a Paris-bound train two months ago, was hurt in a stabbing in northern California, an official says.

Stone was stabbed more than once during an altercation near a Sacramento bar before 1 a.m., and he was taken to a hospital with wounds that were not life-threatening, police said.
    When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

Since this isn't the basement, I will just say the media is a b****, and there's a reason we don't trust them.
      quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Hmm, "8 men in a wild melee" and ONLY Stone is injured? And they don't think he was singled out?

Hell, I could have set that up when I was 9, somebody needs to get their head out of where the sun don't shine.

Especially with this so soon after the dust-up at the college, where one of the OTHER train event heroes would have been back at class (his own words,) if he had not been invited on Dancing With The Stars.

I hope the third guy feels a sudden need to keep his head down, maybe do something safer than hanging out in public - like photographing grizzly bears maybe.
        quam minimum credula postero

Comment

I need more Reynolds wrap!
          Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
          Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Working...
          X