Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from the Central United States (Nebraska)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the Central United States (Nebraska)

Been on the site awhile and it was suggested I kind of introduce myself. I have been a long time prepper been into it since the 80's but have really stepped it up in the last few Obama years.... I enjoy the site and am gleaning a lot of info here, too bad I didn't have sites like these back when I first started. I wouldn't have even mentioned prepping years ago because you were considered a loon wearing a tin foil hat. Glad to see sites like these and the amount of information that can be found on the internet.

Welcome to the land of window lickers and paste eaters. As you know this is a good site and everyone is helpful in anyway they can. So go ahead and post away, and be wary of one legged new Mexico people, they think they have a more than one leg to stand on LOL
    If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Hey! I resemble that remark!
      Hi DV8, Welcome from Southern New Mexico. Ignore ole Rock, he's got em in his noggin, but is a good guy.
      Have you read the Going Home series ? I would imagine that prepping today may be a good bit different than in the 80s.
      If you feel like it, tell us what some of your successes were, and maybe even some of the failures.
      Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome to the board DV8. I guess we're all loons here, you're in good company! Feel free to jump in!
        I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Welcome, join in & share something. We tend to like animals (and recipes that are made of, or go well next to, animals.) Tools are popular too ... stabby tools, blunt tools, burny tools, tools that go boom.

Originally posted by Rockntoy View Post
          Welcome to the land of window lickers and paste eaters. As you know this is a good site and everyone is helpful in anyway they can. So go ahead and post away, and be wary of one legged new Mexico people, they think they have a more than one leg to stand on LOL
          Better watch that Rock, he'll get hopping mad at ya.
          quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome DV8. What's with the tinfoil hat micro-aggression?
            When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

Welcome from Western PA.

Comment

Welcome from Texas, glad you're here.

Comment

Hiya from SHTF central. Staring down the track of Joachuin, or whatever/however you spell it. Not my first rodeo, so I'm not in panic mode. Looks like the Euro models might be having some influence on the track today - but I don't trust those globalist Europeans (j/k) as far as I can spit - and since I never really got the hang of it... and since we're always prepared for storms on the Outer Banks, I'm cleaning house, filling in the gaps in the munchie/alcohol pantries, and will tidy up the outdoor area tomorrow after a few last minute errand. The storm shutters won't go down, until I need to drown out the wind. The unrelenting howling gets to me.

Comment

Welcome from CO

Comment

Welcome from Pa.

DD
                      OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

Welcome from NC

Comment

Welcome from central Florida, home of the best nude beaches in the world.....jk
                          Kessler
                          I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure....
                          INCOMING GUNFIRE ALWAYS HAS THE RIGHT-OF-WAY!

Comment

Don't be hatin' Kess, wrinkly, pale, retired, lonely, octogenarians need nude beaches too!
                            quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. I have read all the Home series except for the last one and that is on my reading list after I get done with Patriots. I will say one thing about starting to prep in the 80's I bought my first Colt Ar-15 sp1 (still have it today) and I remember everytime I took it to the range I got the weirdest looks from everyone...lol different going to the range today with one.

Comment

Working...
                              X