Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Californistan

Hi ya,

Name is Mike from Cali. Soon to be relocating to Oregon to get away from what I would consider a SHTF hotspot.

I am a US Army Reservist and Hardware Tech for a large software company. I have been an avid "prepper" since before 2K.

Recently started reading book #1 and love it. Have read a plethora of other survival type books and blogs.

Looking forward to sharing info and gaining the most important skill in a SHTF situation, Knowledge...

Hooah!!
    2TNA = 2nd to none Arms, Albany, Oregon
    Where a big 2 and a big A matter...

"They that can give up liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

Ahoy Iron.

Welcome to the paste eater assylum.
    You're still walking free. Enjoy it while you can.
    Homesite: http://millenniummangear.com
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/millenniumgear

Comment

Welcome, You probably know there are several more which follow up on the initial one. It helps to throw a review on Amazon it you don't mind.

Comment

Originally posted by unseenone View Post
        Welcome, You probably know there are several more which follow up on the initial one. It helps to throw a review on Amazon it you don't mind.
        Yep already got 2 and 3. Will definitely review when im done. Thanks for the Welcome. @MilenniumMan "I like paste"... lol
        2TNA = 2nd to none Arms, Albany, Oregon
        Where a big 2 and a big A matter...

"They that can give up liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Welcome aboard IronMike
          "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

Comment

Welcome from tn.

Some of us prefer windows over paste..
            When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

Welcome. Not sure Oregon is much better, still on the "ring of fire" and all.

Don't worry, you don't have to eat paste or lick windows to hang out here. Sharp things, burny things, and boom-sticks are all popular things here too!
              quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Hi from the other coast! We're keeping an eye on Joachim next couple days.

Comment

Welcome to the board Iron Warrior. Thank you for your service. Feel free to jump in, don't be shy. I'm glad you're enjoying the books!
                  I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Welcome from Texas, thank you for your service!

Comment

Not sure how i missed this. Welcome from south central New Mexico. Thanks for your service.
                      I hope that you enjoy the series as much as the rest of us have. The Big Kahuna has grown immune to our calls for Moar Buk.
                      Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome from Pa.
                        Thank you for your service .

DD
                        OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

Working...
                        X