Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the Denver area

Hi all,

Grew up in Colorado and came back after a stint in the Air Force. Would like to move to the Mountains but do not have the ability to do that right now so, thus the ID.

Hope to glean some info from his site so I can be more prepared for what will be coming down the pike.

Rob

Well, Hello from Wyoming. Look around & don't be afraid to ask questions. Lots of knowledge here ( & lots of crazies, but don't let them frighten you)

Comment

Hey Rob, welcome to the board. I'm not too far north of you and we have members who aren't too far south of you. I think we even have some member right there in the Denver metro area. Our board isn't as big as some others, but we have alot of good quality people here. Everyone does a good job of sharing information and ideas, so go ahead and jump on into the conversations.

Tex
      = 2
      sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Welcome from Southern New Mexico . We really do have a good crew here .
        Have you read the Going Home series ?
        And thank you for your service .
        Defund the Media !!

Comment

Kickstand,
          I have not read the Going Home series yet. It is on my to do list, which is getting longer so I should get serious of getting more of it done.
          Your welcome.
          Rob

Comment

Welcome to the forum.
            When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

Welcome from PA.

Comment

Rob,
                The vast majority of us here are here because of Going Home. It's a great series with an interesting back story . If you're serious about learning more about being prepared , I would highly recommended it.
                Defund the Media !!

Comment

welcome, I'm about an hour south of you

Comment

Hi there - from way out east in the Outer Banks. But don't let that mislead you into assuming I'm a fruity-nutty tutti-fruiti liberal. Is redneck a political entity yet? :

Comment

Welcome from Florida!
                      People without any brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?!
                      ~the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Comment

Hi there, welcome to my nightmare (yes, music/muppet show reference.)
                        quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome from NC! Hope you enjoy your stay here at the nut house.
                          http://www.nstactical.com For all your prepping, tactical, freeze dried food, first aid, surplus, water filtration, and body armor needs!

Comment

Howdy and welcome from AZ

Comment

Hey Rob, welcome to the board. Glad you to have you here. Feel free to jump in!
                              I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Working...
                              X