Missing 411 The Movie Kickstarter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing 411 The Movie Kickstarter

I believe I have mentioned on here at some point about the Book Missing 411 by David Paulides. David Paulides is a retired police officer with over 20 years in law enforcement who is now a Author and Investigator. His Missing 411 series which is now 4 books, focuses on the missing persons in or near our National Parks. Most of which are children though not always. Most of the time, especially with the kids, they vanish as if they were never there. In most of these cases, bad weather moves in immediately after the person goes missing hindering search efforts. Also with most of these cases search dogs either refuse or are unable to track a sent. The scary part is it seems that National Park Service is hiding information regarding these missing cases, many times denying FOIA requests and refusing to divulge information on possible connections even when they occur in the same park, even going so far to say they do not track missing people in the National Parks. Many people who are connected with the park service or are/where in the service have made comments that they are not telling us everything.

In many cases when the kids are found, usually in the 2-6 age range, they are find miles away, up hill, and across mountain ridges, and across rivers where a child that age would not be able to access on their own. They are now making a documentary with the same title as the books showcasing many of the cases from the books, interview family, friends, and park service members involved in the cases. They are even going to the exact locations where they went missing. They are trying to raise money to make the film and are near 84% of their goal. Please go to the kickstarter page and watch their trailer.

If you are unable to help out, please share the link on your social media and help spread the word. Hopefully this film will help spread the word and hopefully find answers for the family of those missing. I have no affiliation with this film or the author or the books, however I feel very strongly about the importance of this film along with the books and the need to find answers for the families, as well as preventing other from going missing.

There is a current active case that fits in with the criteria of the books going on in Idaho right now. A 2 year old vanished only 50 years away from his family. No trace has been found and the dogs cannot track a sent. This a widespread problem that gets very little attention, please help spread the word.

http://www.nstactical.com For all your prepping, tactical, freeze dried food, first aid, surplus, water filtration, and body armor needs!
Working...
X