Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings Fellow Americans!

Greetings Fellow Americans!

My name is Terence Gillespie and am getting to know and enjoy your forum.
    I haven't yet had the pleasure of reading the A. American books but will
    soon remedy that by diving into the series.

Kelly told me this was a good place to pull up a chair and I see that
    she was right, yet again. I'm blessed with her friendship and Uber-intuition
    on the important and fun things in life. On this forum I've also met Tex
    and enjoyed his writings on another forum. These two characters explain
    the good company that led me here.

If we get to know one another by sharing beliefs, skills and interests
    it might speed things up a bit to just list and disclose:

Beliefs - Christian Libertarian
    Skills - Writer, Musician, Pilot, Radio Operator, Apprentice Husband and Father
    Interests - Writing, Flying, Shooting, Traveling, Pushing the boundaries of Liberty
    Location(s) - Northern Cal, Wyoming, South America
    Purpose - To live an optimal life in line with God's will and help others do the same.

I'm writing a book series for my kids called "The Outliers Handbook (Thriving in Artificial Chaos)"
    which was initially inspired by a project Kelly and I worked on. I also consult on
    a personal basis to compress the time it takes to become physically, legally
    and spiritually free to "Thrive in the Artificial Chaos" that has been
    put upon us in the last 50 years (Mostly). A recent project was to document
    exactly what happened at Galt's Gulch Chile which ended up as an article series and
    book in service of the investors and to dispel the hit-piece nonsense in the media
    around the project.

To wrap up, I used to know exactly what it meant to be an American and have shed many
    a tear reading the history and admiring the heroes, blood and exaltant qualities
    of those who carved it out for us. In their honor, I like to keep it short & sweet . . . not always
    succeeding with the latter but always with an eye towards building people up while attempting
    to discover real and workable solutions.

Thanks to the writers and forum admins who've created this forum.

Terence Gillespie
    Liberty is “Stolen” by your own signature. Find the adhesion contracts and deal with them.

Remind me to skip Sunday services if you're ever giving the sermon. I'd hate to wind up at the back of the line at Luby's.

Welcome to the board.

Tex
    = 2
    sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Welcome... Happy to set up a special area for you if you need it. Just drop a PM if you need anything.

Comment

Well, hi there Terence!

I've probably read some of what you've written about Galt's Gulch. I'm no expert on it, but it did validate my instinct that my chances are better, staying on this continent.

Comment

Welcome to the board, Terence! Pay no mind to Tex - he's an even bigger wiseguy here than he was on the other board.

I look forward to seeing you around the 'hood.

Kelly

Comment

Hi and Welcome Terrance!
            Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
            Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Welcome Terrance.

Comment

Welcome Terrance, ignore most of us here seeing of our elevators don't quite reach the top floor. )

RD
                Sometimes I wrestle with my demons, other times we just snuggle.

Comment

Welcome from PA Terrence I loved the intro. Put it out there for all to see. Say it like you mean it. Live it like you say it. By the way you get 10+ points for knowing Kelly and 1/2 a point for mentioning Tex. Hope you stay and participate on the forums. TK

Comment

Welcome from somewhere on the Withlacoochee River near Lake Panasoffkee.
                    Kessler
                    I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure....
                    INCOMING GUNFIRE ALWAYS HAS THE RIGHT-OF-WAY!

Comment

Welcome, have fun here (we do.)
                      quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Haven't figured out how to do multi-quotes, yet, so editing this one . . .

Originally posted by Tex View Post
                        Remind me to skip Sunday services if you're ever giving the sermon. I'd hate to wind up at the back of the line at Luby's.
                        Welcome to the board.

Tex
                        Just entering, politely, through the front door, Tex.

Luby's as in the '91 Texas shooting? You're probably right about
                        avoiding the back of the line. Me too!

Originally posted by unseenone View Post
                        Welcome... Happy to set up a special area for you if you need it. Just drop a PM if you need anything.
                        Very gracious of you. Still catching up on all these unread threads, for now, Thanks!

Originally posted by Sacajawea View Post
                        Well, hi there Terence!

I've probably read some of what you've written about Galt's Gulch. I'm no expert on it, but it did validate my instinct that my chances are better, staying on this continent.
                        Hope you're not too soured on the rest of the world. The project was ruined
                        be a lone nut and it'd be a shame to blame Chile for it.

Originally posted by Kelly View Post
                        Welcome to the board, Terence! Pay no mind to Tex - he's an even bigger wiseguy here than he was on the other board.

I look forward to seeing you around the 'hood.

Kelly

Saw it, right off . . .thanks, Kelly.

Originally posted by tk View Post
                        Welcome from PA Terrence I loved the intro. Put it out there for all to see. Say it like you mean it. Live it like you say it. By the way you get 10+ points for knowing Kelly and 1/2 a point for mentioning Tex. Hope you stay and participate on the forums. TK
                        Aha! I'll have to keep your point system in mind, TK.
                        Last edited by Terence; 07-21-2015, 11:25 AM. Reason: adding quotes from others
                        Liberty is “Stolen” by your own signature. Find the adhesion contracts and deal with them.

Comment

Welcome from Pa.
                          Feel free to add to the madness .

DD
                          OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

Welcome aboard and I love your last listed interest.
                            2TNA = 2nd to none Arms, Albany, Oregon
                            Where a big 2 and a big A matter...

"They that can give up liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                            X