X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incredible -- US Government In Direct League With Sinaloa Drug Cartel

I just don't know what to say.
    I am speechless.
    This does fit precisely with the treasonous "Fast And Furious" operation....

Leaked emails from the private U.S. security firm Stratfor state that the U.S. government is actively negotiating with cartels to traffic drugs into the U.S.

What kind of people in our government collaborate with these operations?
    Better question... what kind of sicko comes up with this stuff in the first place?

Well, I am not speechless.....Our American government invites most anyone across our southern border. We have the Border Patrol which is almost a farce with their hands tied. We have hundreds of miles of border unprotected. Our government is extremely slow to deport ANY illegals and if they do, most return again and again. Our government gives "handouts" to illegals, you know, free medical, free schooling, free Obama phone and the like. People set up "stations" in the desert with food & water, etc., all to help illegals gain access to this country. Safe houses are scattered on our side and well known by illegals. The Mexican flag flies all over the SW. I could go on and on, but you get the picture.

Not saying our government invites any drug cartel, but Fast & Furious comes to mind. Hmmmm.....many things we just don't know!

Just my .02 worth and I earned my right to that!
    Kessler
    I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure....
    INCOMING GUNFIRE ALWAYS HAS THE RIGHT-OF-WAY!

Comment

I have heard for years and years that the government, mainly the CIA have been running drugs into the US and that the CIA runs drugs fund their super secret spy activities such as assassinations, government overthrowing, ect without having to account for it in DC since they don't get that money from them. I don't remember the documentary or video I watch in the last couple years, but there was a retired LA Detective who said he captured a high up member of one of the cartels who said the CIA was using them (cartels) to run drugs and money for them. They had news articles that showed when the cartel member was arrested. I did not see any reason for the detective to make up the story. That video pretty much sealed my belief that the feds, probably more than 1 one agency, is behind a large portion of the drug cartels. But if someone gets caught with a couple joints (not that I support drug use because I don't) can get life in prison in some situations. Not to mention child molesters can get out in months. It's like they say, don't steal, the government hates competition.
      http://www.nstactical.com For all your prepping, tactical, freeze dried food, first aid, surplus, water filtration, and body armor needs!

Comment

Balance that article against this one from the same source.
        http://www.businessinsider.com/donal...o-claim-2015-8

Originally posted by Shinmen Takezo View Post
        I just don't know what to say.
        I am speechless.
        This does fit precisely with the treasonous "Fast And Furious" operation....

Leaked emails from the private U.S. security firm Stratfor state that the U.S. government is actively negotiating with cartels to traffic drugs into the U.S.

What kind of people in our government collaborate with these operations?
        Better question... what kind of sicko comes up with this stuff in the first place?
        When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

Originally posted by Cwi555 View Post
          http://www.businessinsider.com/donal...o-claim-2015-8

The article you linked is complete hogwash.

The Mexican government hands out flyers and leaflets to its citizens on the norther border seeking to cross.

It tells them everything from where the water stations are located, to how to apply for welfare once you are in American cities that a sanctuary cities.

Mexico has about 10 million young men turning 18 every year, and there are no employment prospects for them at all, and no upward mobility... this is why they are sending us their scum.

Comment

Not sure I'd call it hogwash. That's defamation of character against the hog. You missed the point.
            I wasn't saying the article was in anyway, shape, form, or fashion accurate.
            Business insider published both. One in 2012 Oct, the other 2015 Aug.
            One was pre-trump, the other is post-trump.

I've lived and worked in Mexico. Specifically Veracruz (laguna Verde nuclear), Michoacan (mining/steel production), and Baja Norte (LNG trains/port works). A touch over three years worth combined. There are some interesting things about those places. One of which are the flyers you speak of. It's not just Mexico producing them either. There are similar flyers produced further south in Central America. One I witnessed was found in Honduras. It detailed how to get around the Mexicans and into America.

Bottom line, the point was to draw the contrast between then and now and why I believe their tone is different. Like him or hate him, Trump has cast a harsh light on the subject that has pissed a lot of people off. That the Mexican and Central American drug cartels have put a bounty on his head, and that the establishment says little to nothing about it is telling. I am not a fan of trump, but I haven't missed the significance of that either.

Originally posted by Shinmen Takezo View Post
            The article you linked is complete hogwash.

The Mexican government hands out flyers and leaflets to its citizens on the norther border seeking to cross.

It tells them everything from where the water stations are located, to how to apply for welfare once you are in American cities that a sanctuary cities.

Mexico has about 10 million young men turning 18 every year, and there are no employment prospects for them at all, and no upward mobility... this is why they are sending us their scum.
            When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

Working...
            X