Seeing double pictures?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeing double pictures?

If you are seeing 2 copies of pictures that you upload (one in the body of the post, and one at the end listed as "attached images"), following these simple instructions *should * cure the doubling effect.

At the top of the page, go into Settings
    On the left side, choose "General Settings "
    Scroll down close to the bottom of the page to "Message Editor Interface "
    Choose "Standard Editor "
    Save your changes.

Screenshot_2015-06-24-08-22-21.jpg
    Defund the Media !!

Thanks! I hated that about this site.....
    "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

Comment

Kick, thanks I never knew that. I always uncheck the box (below the URL entered) in the field that comes up when you click the "picture-frame" icon.
      "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

I changed the default editor to standard, so future new users will have the correct setting. This must have changed as part of an upgrade at some point, as it was initially fine, then later mysteriously started showing everything as double posts for images.

There is also something else you can do when you edit your message if it has attachments..

YOU WILL SEE "IMG]http://angeryamerican.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=somenumber&stc=1[/IMG"

replace it with without quotes "[ATTACH=CONFIG]somenumber[/ATTACH]" above the entry as listed above.

save it, and it will show correctly..
        Last edited by unseenone; 06-24-2015, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Just posted pictures Kick and it worked. Your are a genius that double posting has been bugging me for a long time. Thanks for letting us know how to fix it.

Comment

Working...
          X