Hello from Lake County Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Lake County Florida

Hey y'all, just found out about the books and can't wait to get started on em. Have heard nothing but great reviews. I'm originally from the people's republic of Texas but moved to Florida after military service. Been into the outdoors all my life. Love camping, Bushcraft, fishing, and am looking forward to doing some hunting & homesteading.

"Got your six"

Welcome from south central New Mexico . It sounds like you'll fit right in . We have a pretty good Florida contingent here.
    Feel free to jump into any of the conversations.
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

Being as we are already full of Florida people, we ask that you kindly wait by the door until there is an opening. Now,had you said you were from Wyoming, we would be able to let you right on in. HaHa.

Welcome to the board. We have a pretty good crew around here. This board is a little smaller than some of the others, but the quality of people here cannot be matched anywhere. Come on in and join the conversations.

Tex
      = 2
      sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Welcome from Central Florida.

Tex, don't be jealous. Just because you never see a headline that starts " Wyoming man ..." but there's always "Florida man..." headlines. I'll grant that Wyoming has lots of folks who won't bow down. But Florida folks tend to thumb their noses at authority in a, shall we say, more creative fashion.
        Last edited by AmericanBTGoG; 06-21-2015, 10:46 AM.
        "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

Hi Allterrian. Welcome from the mid-west!
          Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
          Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Welcome

RD
            Sometimes I wrestle with my demons, other times we just snuggle.

Comment

Welcome from SW Florida...... Still cattle and citrus...... For now......
              Last edited by myakka; 06-21-2015, 05:01 PM.
              "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

Comment

Thank you! It's awesome your from Wyoming and your name is Tex! You get points for that!

Comment

Welcome from PA

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
                    Being as we are already full of Florida people, we ask that you kindly wait by the door until there is an opening. Now,had you said you were from Wyoming, we would be able to let you right on in. HaHa.

Welcome to the board. We have a pretty good crew around here. This board is a little smaller than some of the others, but the quality of people here cannot be matched anywhere. Come on in and join the conversations.

Tex
                    Hey Tex, knock it off...I was supposed to be the last one you let in

Welcome from northeast WY (formerly Nebraska)

Comment

Welcome to the boards.

Comment

All Terrain, do not encourage him. Welcome to the board, you must be pretty close to me. I'm over in Umatilla.
                        I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Hello, I've never been near Florida. The mutant mosquitoes scare me.
                          quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome aboard..
                            Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

Welcome to the boards and Florida! I'm a Texas transplant also!!
                              People without any brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?!
                              ~the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Comment

Working...
                              X