Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbo Tractor

Cant help myself, have to share this.

Ive seen souped up tractors before, but this is the best by far - and no over fuelling - no black smoke .

Its crazy but makes me want to go out and mount a monster turbo on the old JD !!!

Wow. I was suprised he did not need front end weights to keep it on the ground. What model was that? Something is going to break, and it is going to be a spectacular wreck!
    Last edited by redman2006; 06-09-2015, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Its a 1956 Volvo BM, doubt they ever went to USA . Cant figure how he did those burnouts without front brakes !!

Comment

Man, when that thing comes apart, it is going to be a spectacular wreck.

Farmers spend way too much time in their shops during winter.

Tex
        = 2
        sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

That guys crazy lol but hey that's nothing , mine will run a bushhog ;0 / we have several tractor meets here and some of them will have tractor pulls and it's something to see what these guys put into there machines . It's a very expensive hobby .

Comment

It sounded great but smoking those tires on the pavement made me sick those things are expensive. But If I had one that ran like that I probably would have to do it also.

Comment

Working...
            X