Awol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awol

Didn't realise how much I missed this place, been AWOL for a stint, my agoraphobia got the better of me.
    thanks for prodding me UN and the new creds

cheers

Holy crap! My favorite Ausie! Glad to see you're back.
    You're still walking free. Enjoy it while you can.
    Homesite: http://millenniummangear.com
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/millenniumgear

Comment

There is nothing to fear but fear itself my friend. Glad to see you made it back. I would have called you, but all I had is the sat phone number. Nice to have you back.

Comment

I was wondering where you had went, welcome back

Comment

You get a pass on the first offense . Disappear again and we send out the goon squad .
          Nice to see you again old friend .
          Defund the Media !!

Comment

Glad to see you back my friend. Hope you've been having some fun.
            I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Glad to see you back, GB. Your name came up the other day and we wondered what you had been up to.

Tex
              = 2
              sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Welcome back.
                http://www.nstactical.com For all your prepping, tactical, freeze dried food, first aid, surplus, water filtration, and body armor needs!

Comment

Originally posted by kickstand View Post
                  You get a pass on the first offense . Disappear again and we send out the goon squad .
                  Nice to see you again old friend .
                  Thanks kindly,

If I go missing again, its because Ive been taken away and beaten up by the Italian secret police. I don't think they are taking kindly to me doing a Ralph Nader on their truck. Great truck - pity about the brakes , and like the old italian Tank joke - yes it actually has 4 reverse gears !!

I'm sure they's wish I'd go away for good, this is what I'm talking about http://goingbush.com/iveco5.html

Comment

GB, are you responsible for the cost of the cow you hit? In alot of states here we have "Open Range" laws and livestock has the right of way. If a motorist injures or kills a ranchers livestock on the road, they are responsible for the cost of that animal.

Tex
                    = 2
                    sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Welcome Back!
                      Kelly

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
                        GB, are you responsible for the cost of the cow you hit? In alot of states here we have "Open Range" laws and livestock has the right of way. If a motorist injures or kills a ranchers livestock on the road, they are responsible for the cost of that animal.

Tex
                        Hi Tex, nothing like that here, About 90% of Australia is open range , with Ranches up to 10,000 square miles who could afford fences, the roads run right through the middle of them !!

There would be a dead cow and 50 dead kangaroos per mile on some roads, and a dead camel every 50 miles. I'm damn lucky I didn't hit a camel. However I did check the cow for Tags, if it had one I sure would have contacted the owner. Road trains kill most of them, They are never reported, never cleaned up just left to rot, free road kill if you can beat the Eagles or Razorbacks . (Speaking of which , hardly ever see a dead pig on the road - smartest animal out there)

Captured this on the Tanami Road, B-Double did a fine job of missing a bunch of dumb camels,

Comment

Welcome back GB glad to see your still kicken. Maybe they should equip those rigs with a parachute and an anchor. A road killed camel you just don't see that around here everyday . TK

Comment

Been wondering if you have been Down under somewhere. Good to see your still kickin the bush.
                            If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

I though that vacation was over , and you had to go back to work .
                              Too busy to post .
                              Good to see your back .

DD
                              OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

Working...
                              X