New Guy From North Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy From North Carolina

Found this forum last night. Looks my my kinda place. Small time prepper, reloader, into hunting, fishing outta my kayak, and tinkering with AR-15's. Ham radio is about to be my next venture, and I'm also interested in getting into solar power, if nothing but for the lights and freezer. I've read the entire Going Home series and loved it. Looking forward to reading other books by AA. Thanks for letting me hang out.

B

Welcome B. You have another close to you down on the outer banks. She will pop in an say hi

Comment

Welcometo the board. It sounds like you have alot in common with quite a few folks here. Don't hesitate to jump right on into the conversations.

Tex
      = 2
      sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Welcome from Southern New Mexico. Sounds like you'll fit right in.
        Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome, poke around a bit, comment on things, whatever works for you.
          quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome, just west of Charlotte, here.

Comment

Welcome to the board .

DD
              OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

Thanks everyone. Looking forward to learning a few things

Comment

Hiya from the beach. I'm working on studying for the HAM test, myself. Lots of life things getting in the way, but I should be able to get through 2-3 more chapters today.

We're all WTF is it with the weather here. So far, only a handful of days at 70 degrees or warmer; I delayed opening the pool a month (and could've waited). Low pressure off the coast blew even more crap down outta the trees. All I get done outside is cleaning up what I've just cleaned up... and the Weather Channel is babbling about the possibility of a tropical storm next week ALREADY. I still have the heat on in the house.

Comment

Originally posted by Sacajawea View Post
                    Hiya from the beach. I'm working on studying for the HAM test, myself. Lots of life things getting in the way, but I should be able to get through 2-3 more chapters today.

We're all WTF is it with the weather here. So far, only a handful of days at 70 degrees or warmer; I delayed opening the pool a month (and could've waited). Low pressure off the coast blew even more crap down outta the trees. All I get done outside is cleaning up what I've just cleaned up... and the Weather Channel is babbling about the possibility of a tropical storm next week ALREADY. I still have the heat on in the house.
                    I still run my heat at night. turn it down when I wake to leave in the morning. Im ready for 65 degree nights and open windows, I mean, c'mon, its May already!

Comment

Welcome...

Comment

Glad to have you, sounds like you'll fit right in.
                        I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Originally posted by angeryamerican View Post
                          Glad to have you, sounds like you'll fit right in.
                          Thanks for your help getting me up and running

Comment

welcome from the rockies, someone else we can badger about getting their ham ticket

Comment

Welcome!

Kelly

Comment

Working...
                              X