Kentucky girl here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kentucky girl here.

Hello! I'm Halle. I accepted Tex's gracious invitation to join this forum. I've been a prepper for several years, but I only know one other person who shares my mindset. She lives an hour from me, so it gets kind of lonley. Glad to have a place to go to for support and help to keep me motivated. Prepping is hard work!

Welcome!

Kelly

Comment

Welcome from NC

Comment

Welcome to the board. Take a look around and see what you think. If you have any questions or see something we missed, be sure to bring it up.

Tex
        = 2
        sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Welcome from New Mexico. We do have a young lady from Northern Kentucky, and I am sure that she's gonna be so excited to have another Kentukite to visit with.
          Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome from Missouri! Yes, our other Kentucky gal will be thrilled to have another prepper from Kentucky.
            Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
            Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Glad to have you, look up Gena, she's from KY too.
              I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Welcome, don't worry about it being a little harder today, just think how much easier some tomorrows will be because you've already done part of the work.
                quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Wait, what if her Kentucky girl and our Kentucky girl are both the same Kentucky girl?

Gena???

Even if you aren't, welcome to the land of paste covered winders!
                  You're still walking free. Enjoy it while you can.
                  Homesite: http://millenniummangear.com
                  Twitter: https://twitter.com/millenniumgear

Comment

Originally posted by W.Lynn View Post
                    Welcome, don't worry about it being a little harder today, just think how much easier some tomorrows will be because you've already done part of the work.
                    Awesome perspective!

Comment

Welcome to the zoo

Comment

Welcome from Nebraska.

Hey, can you guys scrounge me up someone else from NE so I won't feel alone?.................Never mind, I'll just move ------------------>>>

Comment

Have you read the Going Home series?
                          Defund the Media !!

Comment

It is a brand new Kentucky girl on or site MM.

Hello new Kentucky girl, I too am a Kentucky girl. It is great to have you here. Join on in with us, dont be shy. We are a nutty and helpful bunch.
                            I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

welcome from Colorado

Comment

Working...
                              X