moving cattle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moving cattle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noDHLAC5ONo I've seen this up in Wy a couple of times in Dayton where they move them up into the Big Horn Mts. , I think this is in Canada .

The Huttes are some really neat people. I got to know a few when I was living up in Montana and although it isn't for me, I really admire their way of life. Living in a colony like they do, everybody has to do their part to make things work and it does seem to work for them.

Tex
    = 2
    sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

The RP spoke of them when he hauled livestock for a company in Billings for a while (yes, he was a trash-talking bull hauler for a time.)

He said if none of their women were around, the men would ask drivers if they had any "picture books" to share. Not enough graphics oriented magazines around in their usual shops I guess.
      quam minimum credula postero

Comment

I had the experience of going to a huttie colony by way of my Brother-in-law that had done business with them . It's an amazing thing they put together , they have a commercial butcher setup as well as a big kitchen and community dinner . I got to talk to the guy that ran their full machine shop very cool . It's kind of a cross of the Shakers and the Amish but more Mennonite .

Comment

Working...
        X