Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Out Buddy: need light? Just add water for 72 hours of light.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Out Buddy: need light? Just add water for 72 hours of light.

Just got this in ARRL email and it looks interesting. Dont have any forst hand info on it

Never get left in the dark again with the Blackout Buddy H2O. This eco-friendly, water-powered emergency light is the ideal alternative to candles and matches.

image.jpg

Just add water

Dip the Blackout H2O in a small cup of water to activate the battery module and light the way. Simply add water once per day to keep the light shining for up to 72 continuous hours.
    *One time use, once activated, the light cannot be turned off.

Weather or not

No matter what the forecast, the Blackout Buddy H2O is safe to use, even if submerged in water.

Handy dandy

Thanks to its lightweight, compact design, the Blackout Buddy H2O is easy to stash in your backpack, purse or briefcase. Keep one in the car and one at home for light whenever and wherever you need it.

Built to last

The rugged, environment-proof package means you can store it for up to 10 years without degradation.

Good for the planet

The Blackout Buddy H2O's Magnesium-oxide battery module is free from Mercury, Hexavalent Chromium, Cadmium and Lead.

Last edited by AD; 02-19-2015, 10:35 AM.

Just ordered one.

Comment

I think it's just a 72 hours run

*One time use, once activated, the light cannot be turned off.

Comment

$10 for something to use once and throw away? Naw, I'm good. But I do have 3 of eton's regular black out buddies:

I do love those and recommend them in a heartbeat.

Comment

I just ordered 1 of them. When I get it I will test it out and post what I found. Paid $6.99.

Comment

Thanks for sharing AD. Interesting piece of gear.

Comment

Working...
            X