Happy birthday for me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birthday for me.

January 28th, 1955. I am 60 today! Gawd, I often believed I'd never make it let alone be as fit and extraordinarily healthy as I am.
    So? Why am I here? I firmly believe that books like the Going Home series and social media like this forum are so important as means to awaken the sleeping masses.

This place is so very much more important than most will ever know. We, not only as Americans but as a global society are at one of the most crucial crux's ever in human history. The powerful and wealthy have the most advanced technology in all of human history and there are well over 7 billion souls now on earth. Events world wide are shaping up in all the wrong ways. We could no doubt go on and on about the details but all of us here are aware of the threats from ever expanding government intrusions and abuses, financial time bombs, and decreasing natural resources. At some point, I believe soon, we are very likely to see another major global conflict. Even if it's only a jihadi success with a primitive fusion device near one of our larger Jewish populations it will very probably escalate into a nightmare.

I hope all of you east of the Mississippi river and especially in or near any sort of significant urban area have some serious plans to GTHOD and soon!!

Well? Enough of the gloom and doom for now. I'm going to spend the next few days SKIING!!!! WOOHOOO!

Happy Birthday
    According to my watch the time is now
    Past is dead and gone
    Don't try to shake it just nod your head
    Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On - Jimmy Buffett

Comment

Happy Birth day Ski

Comment

Happy Day to you Ski who is getting ready to ski. Don't hurt yourself.
        I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Ski !!!

You are certainly in better shape than most folks I know. Hope you have fun skiing.

Tex
          = 2
          sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Happy Birthday Ski. Hope you find lots of fresh powder on the slopes.
            Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
            Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Happy Happy Ski. I am 7 months ahead of you and in the middle of 3.5 Million peeps in the desert m

Comment

Well said, glad to see you around and posting, Happy Birthday!

Comment

Have a good one!

Comment

How do I post videos here?

Comment

Happy Birthday! Keep your powder dry...oh, wait, wrong kind of powder.

Kelly

Comment

Happy Birthday.

Comment

Happy Birthday
                          Sometimes I question my sanity but the unicorn and gummy bears told me I am fine

Comment

Originally posted by SkiwM1A View Post
                            How do I post videos here?
                            If its from another website (like youtube) "copy" the URL of that site. Go the reply here (just as if you are responding like I am now). Hit the pointer/mouse so you have let the computer know whee you want to put the info - don't put the info yet. Go to the header directly above this blank reply. Click the image that looks like a film strip (should be on the right, next to the cartoon bubble. "Paste" the URL you've copied into the line, hit "OK" and you are done.
                            "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

A half-hour late happy birthday to you (in central time zone anyway, it's still the 28th there.)
                              quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Working...
                              X