Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting stuff at the SHOT Show. Double your Pleasure.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting stuff at the SHOT Show. Double your Pleasure.....

Saw this today as I entered the convention center. Double your pleasure double your fun....
    image.jpg

Hey, does anyone have those tear down mats? I need some pistol ones to make place mats out of (I'm slowly making a mobile man-cave of the RV, he likes place mats as long as they aren't frilly.)
    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Prefer 1911, and M&P or M&P Shield in 9mm if they can be found, can pay in cash, cheque, silver, paypal, money order, cashier's cheque, etc.

Comment

Keep an eye out for SOE (Special Operations Equipment) - they make gear and they're made in the mf'ing USA... LOL
        I'm impressed; really good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by AD View Post
          Saw this today as I entered the convention center. Double your pleasure double your fun....
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]4743[/ATTACH]
          Is that BJ's new 9mm 4-pack?
          You're still walking free. Enjoy it while you can.
          Homesite: http://millenniummangear.com
          Twitter: https://twitter.com/millenniumgear

Comment

Are those in production or they Demo's ?

Comment

From what I understand, S.H.O.T. isn't like a gun show, where you can pick up those mats, or even a new gun. It is for showing gun dealers what may be available in the coming year/years.
              Defund the Media !!

Comment

Yep. Its were your small gumshops and the biggies like basspro buy (place orders)new supplies for the up coming year.

MFGs introduce new products, but there are some booths that actually sell some products.

Those mats are givin away by the likes of Glock and others

Go here and poke around to see how big it is

Comment

I was hoping they were among the swag, I've never been, but they must have swag. If not, they need whipped with wet noodles, conventionish events need swag!

Comment

I met the hidden wall safe guys today. I told them to sign ip here and offer a discount.

Also met Todd Hoffman from Gold Rush the Alaska gold mining show. Real nice guy.
                    Pduck Commanders Willy and his brothers ran through today but did not stop to talk.

Comment

Loved Duck commanders when they first hit the TV scene. I don't care for duck dynasty to fake and scripted. Get a free signed duck call from them and send it to me if it's not to much trouble and a couple of them double barrel pistols to. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by AD View Post
                        《snippped》
                        Pduck Commanders Willy and his brothers ran through today but did not stop to talk.
                        Cool, beardy men, with boomsticks, that bring down some of my favorite eats! Beards are ok, impressive ones are even better (if well groomed,) but boomsticks and good eats are very high priorities.

Comment

Working...
                        X