PDA

View Full Version : Hello All...

dirtdiver
01-08-2015, 02:21 PM
Hey all,

DirtDiver here from Upstate NY. Just finished reading all of A.A's books and just found the forum the other day. Just wanted to post something about me. Sr. Software Engineer for a software company in the Albany area. 40 years old, husband, father, conservative. I started mildly prepping a few years ago. Currently participate in shooting sports such as IDPA and 3Gun. I enjoy hunting and fishing, good beer's and good conversations. Hope to see you all around.

dangerdan
01-08-2015, 02:32 PM
Hello Dirtdiver ,welcome to the board .
Lots of information and entertainment here .

DD

Tex
01-08-2015, 03:02 PM
Hey DirtDiver, don't expect bubbly accolades as all the nice people already welcomed you in the other thread and the grumps are wondering you're still here. Glad to see you didn't leave though. Jump on into the fray and pick an argument to join. Make sure you choose which side you want to be on very carefully. LOL

We are glad to have you, pardner. Pull up a chair and hang out a while.

Tex

AD
01-08-2015, 03:06 PM
hey dirtdiver, don't expect bubbly accolades as all the nice people already welcomed you in the other thread and the grumps are wondering why you didn't start off by doing this.

Tex

pot, kettle, black

Gena.KY
01-08-2015, 03:17 PM
Welcome from me too. I'm allergic to wasps so please do not sting me. Anyway, like Tex said, don't be shy. Make yourself at home. We are looney but nice. Pay no attention to what Tex said about picking sides. We may argue now and then but most of us like all of us. One big happy deranged family here.

kickstand
01-08-2015, 04:14 PM
Welcome to the circus from southern New Mexico. However, we already have a DD (DangerDan), so were going to have to rename you. How about "Nancy"?
Sorry, couldn't resist. ..they'll all tell you that I'm the south end of a north bound donkey.
Sounds like you'll fit in well here.

DMH
01-08-2015, 06:56 PM
Welcome DirtDiver!

W.Lynn
01-08-2015, 08:02 PM
Welcome, join the fray, sling some BS ... no wait, that's Tex's job. Oh well, whatever.

Tex
01-08-2015, 08:14 PM
Hey Dirt, are you related to, Muff?

Tex

Sacajawea
01-08-2015, 08:27 PM
Hiya, being wacky is not a prerequisite for joining the forum and surviving the initiation. But it doesn't hurt either. Whatever your own brand of wacky is... will do.

I'm freezing my butt off at the beach. It seems colder here, just because it's not supposed to be this cold. -25 and 4 ft of snow didn't seem this cold... oh well, we warm back up to 40 tomorrow. Did you know you can actually wear two robes at the same time? LOL...

dirtdiver
01-09-2015, 12:49 PM
Tex -
Sorry, I'm not familiar with anyone named "Muff"... lol

Concerned Dad
01-11-2015, 12:51 PM
Welcome sir

Patriotmuso
01-14-2015, 07:43 PM
Welcome form a fellow upstater in the land of gun hating, liberal idjit politicians....