Intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro

Hi all. Rob in Tacoma, WA here. Read all of A.A.'s books, just discovered the forum. A bit about me. Early 40's, husband, father, baseball coach. conservative Christian. Looking forward to delving further into the forum, and learning alot.
    Chuck Norris ordered 2 pizzas to go...so they left.

Welcome Hotel. Tell us about the 23 portion of your handle. Love the SeaTac area but HATE the traffic. I spent July there doing product demos and never cussed so much in my life as drive from Tac to Sea.

Comment

Originally posted by AD View Post
      Welcome Hotel. Tell us about the 23 portion of your handle. Love the SeaTac area but HATE the traffic. I spent July there doing product demos and never cussed so much in my life as drive from Tac to Sea.
      It is an homage to one of my favorite guilty pleasures...zombies. An author by the name of J.L. Bourne wrote a series called Day By Day Armageddon. The protagonists found shelter in an abandoned Minuteman Silo in Texas code-named Hotel23. Am blessed I no longer have to make that commute. I live 1 mile from my employer so definitely cussing less!

Thanks all!

Comment

Originally posted by MelissaAnn
        Are you a Walking Dead Head? We have quite a few on the forum!
        Meh...at the outset I most certainly was...great production value, decent acting...but we cut the cable cord some time ago so I do not watch as much tv as I would like. That and the kiddos hogging it. Not much into the graphic novels.

Comment

Welcome from me too. Jump on in and don't be shy. We are a crazy bunch and you can say pretty much anything here. Ask us something or tell us something. I am AA's #1 fan, stalker & groupie. If anyone gives you trouble, just let me know.
          I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Welcome to the board, Hotel. We have a member or two up in your vicinity, I believe. If you are into preparedness, this is a good place to be. Lots of folks around here with alot of varied ideas and experiences. Jump on in and join the conversation.

Tex
            = 2
            sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Hotel23
              Welcome to the funhouse .

DD
              OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

Yea we have a guy with fleas just north of you.

Comment

Welcome from PA

Comment

Hello, have a good look around, lots of fun.
                    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome from southern New Mexico.
                      If you like zombies, you should love it here...we have several members that seem to be of that persuasion.
                      Defund the Media !!

Comment

Originally posted by AD View Post
                        Yea we have a guy with fleas just north of you.
                        South AD, he's south. Welcome to our little cornerof the web Hotel. Glad you found us!
                        Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
                        Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Originally posted by DMH View Post
                          South AD, he's south. Welcome to our little cornerof the web Hotel. Glad you found us!
                          No D. RED is North of Tac.

Comment

Not by my map AD.
                            Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
                            Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

image.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X