Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midway 22 LR 325rd/box on sale now for 5¢/rnd

$16.29/325 rnds

The page you are looking for does not exist.

Man before I could even chexk out it was gone.

I put it in the cart then came here to post and by the time I got back to the page(60 sec) it was already gone. Mever got to place the order. Next time me first and you all take second place.

Comment

Are you signed up for wikiarms notices?

Comment

That really sucks, as soon as I got the notice I hit the website and already back ordered. They are probably seeing how many hits they can get.
        If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Rock

Sign up for the wikiarms.com 22 lr alert and send it to your phone email.

Then go to BassPro, Cabelas, Midway and others and get an account. Have your phone remember the login and password so when you get an notice you can go there and instantly stick it in the cart, then login and check out fast.

I have my iPad with me everywhere and I have the logins for each of those stores on it.

Here are my buys from just cabelas. Many are multiple boxes. I have both a cabelas and bass pro in my town. So I save shipping costs by having it sent to the store.

image.jpg

Comment

Forgot the new password and by the time I renewed it it was gone.
            Last edited by Tex; 12-13-2014, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Got to go for a drive today to pick up stuff in Stock that I ordered.

Comment

This came from Cableas. They shorted me on box thats why you see the canceled from my screen shoot for one box.

Its "cute"
                image.jpg

Comment

I was surprised yesterday that Cabelas had a small selection of .22 ammo on display , their about the only place in a while that's had it . Even had a couple of boxes of .22 mag which I have not seen in a long time . Maybe, keeping fingers crossed we'll see some turn around soon .

Comment

I think I'm actually ok for .22 lr for now. Though I will continue to encourage local brick & mortar locations by buying some when they stock it.

Now to get my supplies of the other rifle calibers up.
                    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Where is AD? I haven't seen posts from him for awhile....

Comment

Picked up his Marbles and went home. He and Tex can't seem to get along.
                        Last edited by unseenone; 06-28-2015, 01:21 PM.

Comment

There's a new Gander Mountain in El Paso, opened about 3 to 4 weeks ago. I went down to see it on their 2nd weekend, just to browse and see what they had. $120.00 of rimfire later ($60 of LR, $60 of .22Mag), I went home a happy kickstand.
                          Defund the Media !!

Comment

AD can still be found at preparedham.com, he's been guiding the studious from there.
                            quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Working...
                            X