Prepper Youtube videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prepper Youtube videos

I have a buddy that has put out a series of videos on youtube.

his latest: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFex...=TLDyvjYdd6Tgw

I haven't watched this one yet, but I did enjoy his others enough to feel confident sharing.

He will never be a famous director or actor probably, but his information is reliable, so I recommend him highly.

Myakka
    "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

You know, you would think I would have LOL. I talk to him on a Florida prepping site www.flsurvival.com.

So I will mention this site there and maybe get some cross traffic between the two
    "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

Comment

I'm actually a member there I think
      I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Yes. Yes you are. They do campouts and stuff. I am probably going to host a kayak trip in a couple months. Just tossing the idea out there.

Comment

That's cool, let me know.
          I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Originally posted by myakka View Post
            I have a buddy that has put out a series of videos on youtube.

his latest: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFex...=TLDyvjYdd6Tgw

I haven't watched this one yet, but I did enjoy his others enough to feel confident sharing.

He will never be a famous director or actor probably, but his information is reliable, so I recommend him highly.

Myakka
            I was trying to watch this while the kids were napping. I didn't catch how long it took to cook the beef stew in the sun. ??
            Revelation 3:16, Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

Comment

Working...
            X