New Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy

New guy looking for like minded people in the Wyoming country. Different to prep in the rockies.

There are a few of us wyoming folks. I am located in east central God's country. Welcome to the board.

Comment

Nice, I'm North West. Front row seat to when Yellowstone blows her lid.

Comment

Welcome from Florida !
        People without any brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?!
        ~the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Comment

Thanks roach.

Comment

Welcome, there's also some Montana folks around, and my parents are up there, but not on here.
            quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Wyo

There is a guy here named Tex who is a "poser" that says he is from WY, but really he is a fat jewish guy that has never been out of NY City. Dont believe him.

Love ya Tex BRO

Comment

Welcome from Florida. For real. no posing.

(I believe that other guy was nicknamed Tex while at synagogue. Something about his accent while reciting the Torah during his Bar Mitzvah.)
                "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

Comment

Welcome to the board, there are a few up your way, I'm sure you'll sniff them out.
                  I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Thanks, for the welcome wagon. Glad to see folks from Ol' Wyo and our neighbors to the North Montanan. Still kinda hung up on a someone from Wyoming with the nickname of Tex. : )

Comment

Originally posted by WyoTuff View Post
                      Thanks, for the welcome wagon. Glad to see folks from Ol' Wyo and our neighbors to the North Montanan. Still kinda hung up on a someone from Wyoming with the nickname of Tex. : )
                      He is a real winner! Just asked AA or UN.

Comment

Must be a transplant?? lol. can't wait to meet him.

Comment

He started this thread with images pick off the internet

Comment

He's from Texas, ended up there. I was "from" Wyoming (as much as anywhere, military dependent,) and ended up in Texas. We have many parts of the country covered, and a few from other places.

If you like communications and extreme gadgetry, there is also a sister-site, http://www.preparedham.com - it is very much about communications, and helping those who are interested in getting a HAM radio license. The test is the easy part, paying for the cool toys can take forever though.
                            quam minimum credula postero

Comment

W.Lynn...... your last name is very familiar. Knew some Lynn's in the Rawlins area.... I person could be amazed at the HAM radios you can get in old farm auctions. There's quite a few up here.

Comment

Working...
                              X