They Are Here! Beheading in OK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They Are Here! Beheading in OK

Police: FBI looking into Moore beheading after suspect tried to convert others to Islam

MOORE, Okla. – Officials with the Moore Police Department say the FBI is now involved in the investigation related to a brutal attack of workers at a food distribution plant.

Sgt. Jeremy Lewis says the alleged suspect, 30-year-old Alton Nolen had just been fired when he drove to the front of the business, hit a vehicle and walked inside.

He walked into the front office area where he met 54-year-old Colleen Hufford and began attacking her with a knife.

Sgt. Lewis confirms the type of knife used in the attack is the same kind used at the plant.

Lewis confirms that Hufford was stabbed several times and that Nolen “severed her head.”

At that point, Lewis claims Nolen met 43-year-old Traci Johnson and began attacking her with the same knife.

Officials say at that point, Mark Vaughan, an Oklahoma County reserve deputy and a former CEO of the business, shot him as he was actively stabbing Johnson.

UPDATED 9/29/2014 6:50 P.M. MOORE, Okla. – Cleveland County District Attorney Greg Mashburn says his office will be ready to file official charges on Alton Nolen Tuesday afternoon. MOORE, Okl…
    Last edited by AD; 09-27-2014, 03:18 PM.

Right; except my money's on DOJ is going to classify this workplace violence. It's beginning to look terribly like they're in cahoots with the terrorists who have blended into the community. I'll eat my hat, if the FBI calls this out as terrorism.

Check the crime reports for the last few days: Chicago subway, O'Hare Air Traffic building... it doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to deduce what the dots mean. But you can only do that, if you're not PC.

Comment

Holder is stepping down right after an speaks court denied DOJ's request to delay release of Fast and Furious documents. What do you want to bet he's falling on a sword for the Otard.
      I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Or getting out in time to get a pardon.

Comment

Or gonna be the next Supreme Court nominee.
          "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

I heard about this. Moore is about 15 miles from my location. There are a lot of stuff that goes on in that area that I keep an eye on. 45 in reach all the time.
            If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanBTGoG View Post
              Or gonna be the next Supreme Court nominee.
              Not just no. HELL NO.

Comment

Originally posted by redman2006 View Post
                Or getting out in time to get a pardon.
                Has to, no one else is going to pardon that nation-hating traitor, except another one just like him.
                quam minimum credula postero

Comment

You were totally right on this one AD. He's a convert, and based on his facebook page, had been radicalized. His FB page had pictures of 9/11 beheaded person, twin towers burning, and a ton of other stuff. Of course the Gov is still referring to it as workplace violence.

The guy is not dead, he's in custody. According to witnesses he was shouting in Arabic and on and on it goes.

Folks, this ought to be your wake up call if you're not armed, and / or conceal carrying when you leave your house.

Any, I can only assume that FB, Twitter, Google, and the like allow such stuff to go on, because it is heavily monitored, and it is easier to track these wackos this way, but evidently, they failed to launch on this one. Here is an interesting article regarding it allowing beheading videos, but not breasts.

Facebook believes, after implementing a temporary ban, that it’s okay for videos of people being beheaded to be posted and shared on its network.

In Any event, I will let you decide for yourself (warning) this may not be appropriate for everyone.

His Facebook Page (I don't have facebook, so I can't get most of the content.)
                  Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
                  Last edited by unseenone; 09-26-2014, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Looking at that FB page made me feel like I needed to go shower. Nasty sick garbage.
                    Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
                    Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

The question in my mind is why aren't they rounding up people with pages like that and at least doing a cursory investigation.

Comment

Started The Day Of Wrath today as i am heading back to AZ from AAs soon to be home. Its short but very eye opening on what "could" happen.

G23C & M17BP. Never leave home without them........unless I am heading to Canada next Monday

Comment

Simple UN,
                          They are part of the untouchable group. The current belief that it is OK to force Christians to accept all manner of abberations, but certain groups are not forced to do the same. They can not be touched or you are racist, bigoted, or anti Muslim.

It is the SME reason that 80 year old christian women are subjected to terribly invasive searches at the airport, but wear a burka and you get special treatment.

It is the same reason that profiling based on race and religion is not allowed, never mind that all these assholes are Muslim.

The lust goes on, but they are untouchable.

Now, you or I express faith in Jesus and a live of the constitution and an interest in firearms.....well, guess what list we end up on?

It is the same reason that Facebook won't allow hunting photos in good taste but will allow beheading videos or Muslim hate speech.

Our world is screwed up, and frankly, it pisses me off.

It is the same reason that a white cop kills a black kid and the race card gets played, but somehow it does not when a white kid is killed by a black cop.

Or when a 19 year old is killed by a Muslim on jihad in our own country, and it gets swept under the rug. Nothing to see here folks.

The same reason it is OK to force people to hire (insert minority here) just because they are (insert same minority), but don't apply that logic in reverse with whites, men, christian, etc.

The same reason it is OK to have a BKACK student union on a state campus but not a white student union. Or have a lbg group but not a straight and proud of it group on campus.

Or take minorities into a vet school SOLELY BECAUSE they are a minority and not the best candidate. Interesting our black token student was held back a year and the finally failed out. It did not happen to anyone else in the class. Two failed, but they were not given the same options he was.

The list goes on and on. And yeah, I am angry about it. No, I am not a bigot. I don't care about color or anything else as long as you hold up your end of the deal and are a decent person. People that believe in terrorism, jihad, honor killings, etc are not decent human beings. They are enemies of the US and should be given no quarter, and sure as hell no asylum in the US! Yet we are bringing them in by the boatload. Look at the Somalis in western Kansas. They have homegrown terrorist cells there that I know for a fact are being watched.

OK, I got way off subject. Sorry. Rant is over.

Also sorry that this was typed on a phone. I can't make corrections easily.
                          Last edited by redman2006; 09-27-2014, 07:14 AM.

Comment

What if this beheading is a false flag?

Strap on the tin foil hat: what if this is this election cycle's October Surprise? A false flag (which doesnt make pisslam any better in any manner)? Remember, Bob Beckel (FWIW) said something's coming, it'll be big, and it'll be about national security. This might also be only part 1; part 2 may be some sort of response -- which could be to try to boost the image of Obola in the eyes of the nation, or take our minds off of other stuff going on, or be the prelude to a major clampdown on the American people, or something else of course.

(BTW, If I recall correctly, it is in line with the koranus to ask the infidel to convert, one last chance before the beheading. I also seem to remember reading that bin laden published/filmed such an offer to the US prior to the Twin Towers murders).
                            "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

Or how about the way my phone capitalizes every word associated with Islam but not bible, christian, or god?

Comment

Working...
                              X