Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My newest online adventure - STOKED!

Hey all!

I'm kinda stoked at the moment and just wanted to let everyone know that I've been asked to join Joel Lambert's site as their Intelligence/Security/Prepper expert.

Joel Lambert is the Navy Seal who stars in that TV show Lone Target where he goes to different countries and is chased by their best tracking agency, using all their personnel and tech while he shows his escape and evasion techniques.

Here are all the guys on the team - http://joellambert.com/contributors/

They just posted my first article, which you may be interested in reading - SURVIVALIST VS. PREPPER – THEY’RE MORE ALIKE THAN YOU THINK

Very cool. Much success to you.
    "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

Comment

Thanks for posting. You sounded excited when we spoke about this today. I hope it goes well

Comment

Me too. It'll be interesting to see how their audience, and the ones that come in from the other guys on the team, respond to my articles.

Comment

Very COOL.
          If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Awesome. We've been plugging you. It looks like a cool development. Keep us posted. That's a great show he goes through crew like mad from what i saw.

Comment

Congrats GW. That is awesome!
              Last edited by Concerned Dad; 09-25-2014, 03:57 PM. Reason: stupid spell check

Comment

It should bring me some hella nice contacts. My family's pretty excited. I'm having a beer to celebrate right now.

Comment

Happy for you Graywolf!
                  Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
                  Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

GW that's awesome, I got the text, sorry I haven't gotten back to you. I hope it really propels you out there, hell of a lot easier way to get traction than what I'm doing! Best wishes my friend.
                    I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Yeah but the way you're doing it soon will put you FAR ahead of me though. One of the guys in my new group produces most of the survival shows on the Discovery Channel so let me know when you get back, although you prolly won't need any contacts by then.

Comment

Congrats GW. Sounds like a pretty cool gig.
                        Defund the Media !!

Comment

Sure sounds exciting!
                          quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Looks like the article's pretty popular there. They don't get all that much traffic yet but my post already has almost 800 facebook shares. That's a good sign. Even got an email from Mykel Hawke today saying he liked the article.

Yay me!
                            lol

Comment

AA and I met and chatted with Mykel at the expo in Houston. Awesome guy, just awesome. Glad it is going well, I know you'll continue to succeed.

Comment

Working...
                              X