No announcement yet.

Wikiammo is shooting out tons of leads on 22cal ammo for down to 4¢ per round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wikiammo is shooting out tons of leads on 22cal ammo for down to 4¢ per round

You should all sign up for these email alerts. I get them 24 hours a day and this morning i have been seeing alerts for down to 4¢/ rnd. For those math challenged thats $2/ box of 50 or $20/500 rnd brick.

Here is the rub:
    You must go to the site listed and put the ammo in your cart within 2 minutes of less or it will be gone.

Note the times on these emails below. 2 AM on some of them. How bad do you want it?????

If your short on ammo and If you have a smart phone, get a new email address(yahoo.com) just for this and set alerts on the phone so when these come in an alarm goes off just for ammo.

Look at the normal sites offering ammo and go to those sites and sign up for an account so when an alert comes in you go to that site and your are automatically signed in so your processing time is faster.

I have over 10k of 22 LR from doing this.

Go here and sign up for the alerts
    WikiArms is an easy way to track and find ammo at lowest prices. See for yourself.

Here are some of those emails today

Date: September 12, 2014 at 2:53:20 AM MST
    To:
    Subject: Slickguns.com

22lr
    - [$0.05/rd] Blazer .22 LR 40-Grain High Velocity Rimfire Rifle Ammunition - $2.69 - via Slickguns.com [Academy]

In Stock ammo from Slickguns.com

22lr (unsubscribe

Date: September 12, 2014 at 5:27:28 AM MST
    To:
    Subject: Slickguns.com

22lr
    - [$0.04/rd] Federal American Eagle .22 LR 40-Gr. Solid 50 Rnds - $2.19 - via Slickguns.com [Academy]

In Stock ammo from Slickguns.com

Date: September 12, 2014 at 2:47:57 AM MST
    To:
    Subject: Academy

22lr
    - [$0.04/rd] Winchester Western .22 Long Rifle 36-Grain Ammunition

In Stock ammo from Academy

22lr (unsubscribe)
    Manage your subscriptions

I followed your link to slickguns, where i found a thing that said that academy had .22lr for $.05/round, so I went there and scored 2 boxes, the max number I could buy for $2.29/box plus shipping, thanks for the lead!! I am signing up for wikiarms now.

Comment

Good to hear D. Glad I could help.

Be sure to set the email alert.

As I said for the good deals on bricks of 22 LR i wait for Cabellas or Bass Pro cuz I have both here in PHX. That way I can pick up in the store and not pay shipping. I have accounts set up on there and many other stores with automatic login so I am not scrambling for a password.

The secret is to get the ammo in the cart AND start to CHECK OUT or you will loose it from the cart. You have to be checking out or it can vanish from your cart.

You have to move fast on those bricks or there gone in a flash.

I have been driving down the freeway when the special email alert goes off on my phone. Came close to causing accidents as I hit the breaks, swerving to the shoulder to make the transaction.

Comment

I will do that! Cabelas and Bass Pro are a few hours drive for me, so I am used to paying shipping. Again thanks for the info!

Comment

AD, thanks for the post.

Comment

Rgr

Lots still coming through @4¢/rnd

Comment

A similar site that also does alerts is www.gunbot.net

I will try yours too. Thanks for posting.
              "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

Comment

Working...
              X