Newby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newby

Hey all. My dad "Big Bob 25060" has told me a lot about the form and has held everyone on it in high regards. My time is limited but do look forward to meeting "chatting" with many of you.

L Bob,

Welcome. We hold him in high regard too, even if he is a grumpy old cuss.

Take good care of him.
    Pastemistress. Now aka Mimi

Comment

Hey there, LBob. We think pretty highly of your old man too. Glad to see that he was able to con you into signing up and hopefully we can do alot more visiting. This is a pretty good bunch of folks around here and we always try to help each other out as much as possible.

Tex
      = 2
      sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Welcome LBob,tell the old fart hello from george
        Sometimes I question my sanity but the unicorn and gummy bears told me I am fine

Comment

Welcome Lbob - great to have 2 bobs on board....

Comment

Welcome
            When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

Originally posted by L Bob View Post
              Hey all. My dad "Big Bob 25060" has told me a lot about the form and has held everyone on it in high regards. My time is limited but do look forward to meeting "chatting" with many of you.
              Dude your screwed! Should have never admitted that you were related to him. Ask him how big his boobs are now

Kidding. Welcome Lil Bob

Comment

Welcome L Bob. Thanks for taking care of BigBob. We all respect your Dad. Are you the one who will be taking the pictures of BigBob on the Harley this week? Don't forget to post them!
                Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
                Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

welcome Lbob .
                  This is good place to be .

DD
                  OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

Welcome LB

Comment

Welcome Lil' Bob. I 'met' your dad in the chat room the other night.

Comment

Welcome aboard LB. If you're anything like your ol' man, first of all, lighten up, and second, it's our pleasure to meet you. Awww, to hell with lightening up, we wouldn't know what to do if he started being all sunshiny.
                        Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome to the board L Bob, we think highly of your old man as well and are always thinking of him. He's had a rough road and I know it's only getting rougher, if we can do anything for him please let us know.
                          I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

^^^^^^ What he said
                            Defund the Media !!

Comment

Hey LB, glad to meet you, such as it is. Keep the ol' grump safe for us, we like fussing over him.
                              quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Working...
                              X