Happy about the gift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy about the gift

My wife picked up Going Home for me and when I started, I couldn't put it down. In my spare time, I read it in two days. Then I ordered the other 3 books from Amazon, got them at the end of the week and read those the next week. Good reads with information by someone who knows what they are writing about - unlike some other authors who have no "real world" experience. I found the characters believable and interesting. Seems like this could lend itself to a Movie or a series and I'm glad to hear that is being explored. In any case, I have loaned Going Home to others who also also like the story and I have recommend they get the other 3 books from Amazon as well. Hopefully, you'll continue to write. Nice job!

Welcome sir

Comment

Welcome from New Mexico. I hope you have better luck getting your loaned copy back than I have. I keep having to replace my copy.
      Defund the Media !!

Comment

Who would want that crap back?

Comment

Originally posted by AD View Post
          Who would want that crap back?
          a.) A deranged hoarder .

b.) A collector of fine literature .

c.) An avid reader with poor memory .

d.) a devoted fan .

You choose .

DD
          OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

Welcome BePrepared! Those books are addicting. Waiting for the next one is the hard part, but it gives you time to hone your skills and practice new ones.
            Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
            Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Welcome BePrepared.

Good thing you're a quick reader as there's lots here to dig into.
              Pastemistress. Now aka Mimi

Comment

Welcome from me too. He can't write them fast enough for me. Join in with us while we wait. Don't be shy.
                I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Hello, when your wife complains that you've fallen in with a bunch of loonies, try NOT to remind her that she bought the book, that never goes well.
                  quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome to the boards BP
                      Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

It's worth replacing the first book. The more folks we can get to read it will enjoy it and some will embrace some of the lessons.

Comment

Welcome to the board BePrepared, I'm glad you're enjoying the series I certainly enjoy writing them. There's a lot of great info here so take your time and look around.
                          I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Howdy and welcome from AZ

Comment

Working...
                            X