Contest giveway!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contest giveway!

It's contest time again, I'm sticking it in here because of the prize. I'm giving away a beautiful Knife, a One Foot in the Wilderness Genesis by Lt Wright Custom knives, hit the link to see this beautiful blade. I ordered one from them and worked out a deal to do a giveaway, you can enter once a day so be sure to check back daily. The winner will be random draw through Woobox, an app running the contest.

Genesis.png

This is a $300 value, a piece I think anyone would be happy to own.
    Last edited by angeryamerican; 08-22-2014, 02:33 PM.
    I'm drunk tonith.

Count me in.
    You're still walking free. Enjoy it while you can.
    Homesite: http://millenniummangear.com
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/millenniumgear

Comment

How come when we hit enter it takes us to facebook?

Do we have to be a member of FB to participate?

Tex
      = 2
      sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Count me in

Comment

"Count Me In" don't cut it on this contest, you have to go and enter.

Tex
          = 2
          sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Tex, just enter your email address, I'm the only one that will see the addresses and I'm not selling them so don't worry about that. And count me in don't work, like Tex said.
            I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

It says "I must like angeryamerican".. but to do that I must join. Also, now that you have enough likes, you should be able to get rid of the temporary URL addition.

Probably worthwhile including a link to his web site as well, or make the contestant "like" both pages.

Comment

How do you know if your entry went through? When you put in your email and then click enter, it takes you straight to FB.

Tex
                = 2
                sigpic

Comment

Can't enter unless you have a FB page. I dumped mine a few weeks ago so I am out on this one.

RD
                  Sometimes I wrestle with my demons, other times we just snuggle.

Comment

Originally posted by MelissaAnn
                    You still like him though, right? He can't help it he's on Facebook. It's who he is on the inside that really matters.
                    now don't you start, already got that from G on a different post, wasn't throwing a stone at AA, only at FB, you and Gwyn must be both in tuned today.

RD
                    Sometimes I wrestle with my demons, other times we just snuggle.

Comment

I'm not on facebook. Guess I can't be in the contest either. Oh well.
                      Revelation 3:16, Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

Comment

I didn't think you had to have a FB page to enter, let me see if there is some way I can change it so you guys without can sign up.
                        I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

OK guys, I fixed it, now anyone can enter.
                          I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

That worked, thanks.
                            quam minimum credula postero

Comment

did I win?

Comment

Working...
                              X