Greetings from California!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from California!

Greetings from California! Living in a major coastal city my GF and I have become keen on making sure we are prepared for the unexpected. Been reading the books and they have been a great inspiration on prepping. Ironically enough my car died mid-state last Sunday and I had to get home! Was way easier then the book but after reading book one a few weeks back, I made sure to repack my car bag and it did come in handy! Had to filter water to use in my car and a few other things but hopefully we will never have to experience anything worse. It pays to be ready. Hope to see more books in this universe and maybe a film or tv series and know it reaches every American not just those that live in rural areas!

Welcome to the asylum....
    Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

Welcome!!!

Comment

Welcome! Being aware is a big part of preparedness.
        Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
        Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Greeting Sam. I will be in your area with in the next month for business. Next 2 weeks in Seattle and Portland

Comment

Welcome Sam. Look around. We've got some great info and people here. Feel free to join in.
            Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome to the forum! Now I am no longer THE FNG, I'm A FNG....
              Bumper
              Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Comment

Welcome to the board, Sam. Now that you are aware you have to get started. This is a good place to come and ask questions and get some discussions started. There is alot of knowledge here, so don't be afraid to utilize it.

Tex
                = 2
                sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Glad to have you here Sam, look around and feel free to jump in.
                  I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Welcome. Since you're coastal, you know it's not just some stuff in the car that you need to keep ready.
                    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome From PA.

Comment

Welcome from me too. Don't be shy. Ask any question that you may have. We try to help each other here.
                        I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Ahoy to the land of Fruits and Nuts! Come here to the east coast, we have 90% less earthquakes and 40% less libtards.

You're still walking free. Enjoy it while you can.
                          Homesite: http://millenniummangear.com
                          Twitter: https://twitter.com/millenniumgear

Comment

Ha ha thanks everybody! Cali ain't so bad you just gotta find the right balance!

Comment

Welcome Sam. Only been here a short time myself but these folks are more than willing to share what they know. And now I ain't the newest guy

Comment

Working...
                              X