Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello everyone. 31 year old Kentucky firefighter here.

Welcome aboard. You and Gena should get along, she's another ky. Plenty to see, feel free to jump in.
    I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Welcome to the board

Comment

Welcome to the nut house...errr I mean the boards, from me too. Jump on in the water is nice and the paste is delicious.

Comment

Hello, have a good look around.
          quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome to the fun from southern New Mexico.
            Defund the Media !!

Comment

I hope you brought your own supply of paste and a short bus for window licking. A big welcome to the zoo where the animals don't bite....well most of them. You'll figure out which ones don't in time.
              NICHEVO

Comment

Welcome from PA.

Comment

Welcome. By chance did you go to FDIC in Indy in April?

Comment

Welcome..
                    Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

Welcome from a wyomingite about your age. hopefully you find good info here

Comment

Hello KyFF, welcome from another Kentucky resident. Now I won't be the only one who has relatives that were related before marriage. My mom married my dad's cousin. How about you? Who doesn't love a fireman? Don't be shy, ask us something or tell us something. Our welcome crew is fairly crazy but we are harmless.
                        I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Gena, could be worse, you could be from West VA where the family trees do not fork. Though I am perplexed at your mom marrying your dad's cousin.

KyFF, Welcome to the nut house. Always nice to see someone in EMS around. I am an EMT and in a rescue squad, I just don't play with my hose in public.
                          http://www.nstactical.com For all your prepping, tactical, freeze dried food, first aid, surplus, water filtration, and body armor needs!

Comment

Welcome KYFF from Missouri! Glad to have another mid-stater on board. Feel free to jump right in on the discussions.
                            Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
                            Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Welcome to the board KyFF. Check things out and let us know what you think.

Tex
                              = 2
                              sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Working...
                              X