Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Ok I am Fisty. form NC. I just finished the first three books, and all i can say is WOW! I am totally hooked. So much in these books sounds so damn familiar to me. It is almost like i should know you AA, not sure if i do or not.

Welcome to the asylum....
    Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

well if it is a nut house, then i will fit in well.

Comment

There goes you cred! If you like that crap, there is no hope for you. Welcome.

BTW, dont even think of entering the give away contest until you have..........789 posts

Comment

ok well only a shit load to go then.

Comment

Welcome from Missouri too!
            Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
            Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Welcome from the badlands of New Mexico. If you're not sure if you know AA, you don't, he's kinda hard to miss (though the snipers have been missing for years). And dont worry bout AD...he's just jealous.
              Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome to the board, Fisty. I enjoyed visiting with you in chat. Take a look around the board and see what you think. We have some pretty good folks arund here who try to help one another become better prepared. If you have any questions, just ask. If you see that we have missed or overlooked something, go ahead and start a thread on it.

Tex
                = 2
                sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Fisty, ignore AD he's a hater. Welcome aboard. What part of NC are you in? I lived in the Colletsville areas until recently.
                  I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Hello, don't take the blue pill OR the red pill.

("One pill makes you larger, one pill makes you small.")
                    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome from me too. Don't be shy. Say what you will or ask questions. We love nutty people on here. Jump on in.

I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Welcome to the board.
                        Lots of information and people that .........
                        DD
                        OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

Originally posted by W.Lynn View Post
                          Hello, don't take the blue pill OR the red pill.

("One pill makes you larger, one pill makes you small.")
                          But try the cookies in the basement. Ask Alice.
                          "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

Welcome Fisty! Nice to see another Tarheel on here. I live just 5 minutes from High Point. Hope you like the padded walls around here.
                            http://www.nstactical.com For all your prepping, tactical, freeze dried food, first aid, surplus, water filtration, and body armor needs!

Comment

Howdy and welcome from AZ

Comment

Working...
                              X