No announcement yet.

Chock up another one for the good guys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chock up another one for the good guys.

This is interesting, predictable and sad. Not because these two little snots got offed, but because those around them, that knew them, cry foul about the results of their actions.

I'm drunk tonith.

I commented on another blog, which had a video of the trash-mom of one of them hysterical and saying: "That's not my son."

So, sez I: "If that's not your son, then WTF are you crying about?"

So, there!
    "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

I came across that a little while ago, myself. You watch, the bleeding hearts and the media will turn this around so that it's the elderly homeowner's fault. They didn't say which one, but one of those little bastards had broke into that house before.

It sucks that two young kids got killed, but it really sucks that there are parents out there who can't teach their children right from worng and that there are consequences when you make the wrong choices.

Tex
      = 2
      sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Amen Tex!
        Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
        Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Pray that did not have a chance to breed and pass on the stupid gene .
          cleaning the gene pool...cleaning the gene pool .
          Teach your children well ....
          Learn and understand ten easy rules .

DD
          OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

*Sharpens my machete, hides the truck, puts out a box for a 52" flat screen and waits behind the door for more of these little bastards to show up*

You're still walking free. Enjoy it while you can.
            Homesite: http://millenniummangear.com
            Twitter: https://twitter.com/millenniumgear

Comment

Working...
            X