Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The WH Gender Pay Gap Is A Complete Myth!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The WH Gender Pay Gap Is A Complete Myth!

More propaganda to keep strong the division between genders. from the White House and Statist media. This is just more proof that most, if not all, statistics coming out of this administration.... are BS, and meant to serve a greater purpose which is to keep the masses believing a false reality and fighting amongst each other.
    After all, if 'We The People' are busy fighting each other, we won't have any energy or resources left to fight the REAL culprit.
    Divide and conquer.... The name of the game.
    The article is far more in depth and has links to white house reports and updates. Well worth the read.
    A new report reinforces the widely accepted myth of a gender pay gap. But the truth is this: when women make the same career choices as men, the pay's the same.

Why the Gender Pay Gap is a Complete Myth
    1. Men are far more likely to choose careers that are more dangerous,
    2. Men are far more likely to work in higher-paying fields and occupations (by choice).
    3. Men are far more likely to take work in uncomfortable, isolated, and undesirable locations that pay more.
    4. Men work longer hours than women do.
    5. Men are more likely to take jobs that require work on weekends and evenings and therefore pay more.
    6. Even within the same career category, men are more likely to pursue high-stress and higher-paid areas of specialization.
    7. Despite all of the above, unmarried women who've never had a child actually earn more than unmarried men, according to Nemko and data compiled from the Census Bureau.
    8. Women business owners make less than half of what male business owners make,which, since they have no boss, means it's independent of discrimination. The reason for the disparity, according to a Rochester Institute of Technology study, is that money is the primary motivator for 76% of men versus only 29% of women. Women place a higher premium on shorter work weeks, proximity to home, fulfillment, autonomy, and safety, according to Nemko.
    I'm coming to get you.... AND, I'm bringing my dog!!!

People are always trying to figure out when this country started going to hell, but I wonder how many of those people are actually interested in true answers. If people really started studying timelines they could trace alot of the problems this country faces right back to the 60's when women started leaving the home and entered the workforce in earnest.

Children didn't have the primary nurturer in the home and with the illusion of greater disposable income, up went consumerism and the need to keep up with the Jones. There is way more to my line of thinking on this, but I will have to post more of it tomorrow.

Tex
    = 2
    sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Please do. The feminist movement was/is rooted in Marxism. I'm not denying there was a time when women were treated unjustly but there are two sides to that coin. AND, the 'equality' war was won decades ago. Now the feminist movement is about furthering the privileged class and a political agenda.

Hard work used to be required by most bread winners. While women are pregnant and nursing, they are simply unable to compete with a man and the vigor's of a physical job. Also, being vulnerable and needy during these times, they relied on their husbands for protection and sustenance. Additionally and historically, a woman value is in her ability to reproduce. So a trade was made. In essence, the 'husband' bought the privileges of having sex with a woman and for her to deliver him his offspring. It was his responsibility to provide the protection and funds to a living.

As women age, they lose their ability to attract that man so the marriage also provided them with security in their old age. No one likes to look at the hard fact that much of a woman's assets is in her beauty. The mans assets are in his ability to provide resources for her and her offspring. People can deny that as much as they like but we all know it's true. That's why make up, clothes, crème's and lotions are always at a premium for women. Because they're always trying to look their best. It's ingrained in our DNA. You don't see a bunch of men hanging out at the mall.

Anyway, now govt. has effectively kicked men out of the home and replaced them with .gov so many women no longer look for a 'provider' and are just looking to have fun. Because, the consequences are on society who will have to feed and clothe her and her offspring.

So in essence, women have just replaced their owner but they are as dependent and needy as ever during pregnancy, child bearing and nursing.

BTW- I'm not anti-woman which a lot of people try to say. I am about 'equality', as much as we can be and when govt. steps in to advance the plight of one, they are discriminating and holding back another.

I am an anti-feminist. I believe modern feminism to be rooted in Marxism and dangerous to freedom in our society. Especially to our white male children of which I have two. I'll not be a part of a lie that discriminates against my own sons.
      I'm coming to get you.... AND, I'm bringing my dog!!!

Comment

Working...
      X