Southern mom made me do it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern mom made me do it!

Hello all! I'm Frank, southern mom's husband of 22 years, and I am new to this forum. She wanted me to join so I could chime in on the new homebrewing thread. So here I am! A little about me, married, 6 kids, jack of all trades, currently a freelance arena rigger for concerts, corporate events and permanent installs. My job can be dangerous, fun and exciting, so when I'm not hanging in my harness 100' in the air my life is pretty simple and easygoing. Mostly farming, working with the animals ( cows, sheep, chickens, donkey, horses, dogs and cats and rabbits), mending fences, and generally looking after what's left of her family's legacy. Obviously if I'm here you know where I stand on the government and our country's state of decay. I would describe myself as a libertarian/constitutionalist/American citizen that wants to preserve the country I grew up in! Never liked labels though, too limiting!
    I'm an aerial American, cuz we're not allowed to say rigger!

Welcome Frank . TFK from PA

Comment

Hey Frank, we are glad to have you. You have a pretty good wife, but I figure you already know that. It's good to see that you decided to join in on the conversations. If you have any questions, you might want to ask your wife first, the rest of us will probably give you some smart assed answer just to see if you will believe us.

Tex
      = 2
      sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Welcome Frank. We love Southernmom and I am sure we will love you too! Jump right in, don't limit yourself to home brewing I'm sure you got lots more to offer.
        Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
        Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Welcome Frank N Furter! I've always loved Rocky Horror Picture show. Great to have you aboard, I'm sure you've already been regaled with tales of the mischief here so jump in.

Edit: Ok, misread the name, LOL. NOT!
          I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Most definitely!
            I'm an aerial American, cuz we're not allowed to say rigger!

Comment

Been long enough, by now you know she's a troublemaker, right?
              quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome from me too Frank. I also love the name Frank. Now don't be offended but my favorite horse that I grew up with was named Frank. Hee Haw!!! Like DMH said, we all love your wife, she is a most valued member here. If she likes you, we will too. Don't be shy, say or ask what you will.
                I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Hi Frank, welcome from Southern New Mexico. I hope that you enjoy your stay.
                  Defund the Media !!

Comment

About frackin time
                    Whats's that smell? Is that me???

Comment

Welcome sir

Comment

Welcome to the fray...
                        Maybe you could tell us stories of pulleys and what knots
                        8)
                        DD
                        OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

I had to do a double take on the name because I thought it was frankmn**...... or something along those lines.

Welcome SM's other half
                          You're still walking free. Enjoy it while you can.
                          Homesite: http://millenniummangear.com
                          Twitter: https://twitter.com/millenniumgear

Comment

Originally posted by MillenniumMan View Post
                            I had to do a double take on the name because I thought it was frankmn**...... or something along those lines.

Welcome SM's other half
                            Yea me too. It reminded me of the Blazing Saddles line " Look, here comes our new.........Rigger

Comment

Welcome to the asylum... Straight jackets are not required so the loons run amok....
                              Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

Working...
                              X