Desert drop in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desert drop in

Completely new to the forum and a huge fan of the books, I just started my third reading of the series. It touches a subject that im concerned about especially out here in Arizona, the grid going down completely. And having the largest nuclear power plant in the west a few miles down the road makes us a likely target for something to happen. Ive got 2 kids with another daughter inbound, they have completely changed my life and perspective of this world.
    Not sure what else to say other than im excited to be on this site and look forward to chatting with everyone. And thank you to AAfor writing such a captivating series.

Hey TW, welcome to the board. Stick around here and join in on the conversations. We have a few members in your general area and I'm sure they will pop in to say Hi. There is alot of good information and a wide range of experiences represented here, so if you have any questions, ask away. We are all here to help each other, so don't be bashful.

Tex
    = 2
    sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Welcome TW from Tempe

Palo Verde is actually the largest in the US thats why it at the top of the Hit List for a certain group.

Have U checked out Are U prepared Mesa? If not you should.

Comment

Welcome to the fray TW. This is definitely the place to learn and network with like minded people. You won't find the usual trolls on here like some other places, and you won't find a better bunch of people anywhere on the net IMO. Glad to have you aboard, and congrats on the new addition!! The more patriots to fight the good fight, the better...
        Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

Howdy from Florida!
          Daughter of a Ghost Town.

Comment

Welcome from southern NM, and congrats on the inbound family member.
            Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome Tucker from Missouri! Glad to have you.
              Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
              Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Welcome Tucker !!

Comment

Welcome from me too. Don't be shy, jump right in and ask us something or tell us something.
                  I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Welcome from PA.

Comment

Glad to have you on board Tucker. Plenty to see so have a look around.
                      I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Welcome to the looney bin.
                        If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Thank you all!
                          AD, i have not had a chance to check that mesa page out but it is now on my list. However I did come across a new AZ SB that if passed will require Arizona to post on a state ran website all supplies needed to survive for 30 days in AZ should a EMP happen, its a 1 paragraph bill so I'm not sure what to expect, lol.

Comment

Fair warning, most everyone here is one or another kind of loonytoons. If you don't believe me, or you feel particularly brave, spend some time in chat and reading our threads.

(We're mostly just the same kind of "crazy" as other people who believe in personal responsibility, or think that most members of the guv't are far more concerned with getting rich from tax money and contracts, than they will ever be concerned for the nation as a whole.)
                            Last edited by W.Lynn; 05-01-2014, 12:13 AM. Reason: But we're other kinds of crazy too.
                            quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Originally posted by Tucker Wolf View Post
                              Thank you all!
                              AD, i have not had a chance to check that mesa page out but it is now on my list. However I did come across a new AZ SB that if passed will require Arizona to post on a state ran website all supplies needed to survive for 30 days in AZ should a EMP happen, its a 1 paragraph bill so I'm not sure what to expect, lol.
                              Thanks for the info Tuck. I will PM you an email contact so we can comm outside of this site. i really dont like anyone here anyway

Comment

Working...
                              X