X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's a brick wall when I need it?

Oh! There it is!

Pastemistress. Now aka Mimi

Which is ridiculous considering it's got a 40 year shelf life. If they're going to get rid if it, why not just give it to the people who paid for it. Limit say, 10,000 rounds..
    Last edited by unseenone; 04-28-2014, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Rumors and properganda. Another way to say we wil need to replace what we have to (destroyed). ya right. Then they will tell the world that we need to order a lot more because we should have not got rid of any to begin with. And then a few years down the road. low and behold, they will find the bullits and missle's that was suppose to got rid of.
      If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

What about this ! Govt mentality at work

Comment

GB - I want to say "unbelievable!", unfortunately nowadays I'm left with "DISGRACEFUL!"

All of this just makes my bookkeeper side want to run screaming for the hills while tearing my hair out.
          Pastemistress. Now aka Mimi

Comment

Gwyn, I had to do military paperwork when I was clerk for my unit in search & rescue (Civil Air Patrol is paramilitary, under the USAF,) and I would be running right along with you.

If you think the mound of forms needed to get something is big, you should see the stack for getting rid of, and then replacing something!
            quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Working...
            X