Greetings from Tornado Alley!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Tornado Alley!

Well, hell, I'm here and I've got plenty of work to do to be better prepared. I found this place from the book Going Home. I don't remember where I saw the book but I found it at the library a week ago Wednesday and finished it in a few days. Picked up Surviving Home on Tuesday and I'm already 3/4ths the way through it. I'm going to have to take a breather before I start the third book.

I live and work in Moore, OK. I've been here for more severe storms than I can count on both hands. I've seen how little it takes for things to begin to unravel from the perspective of one who is trying to keep from doing so.

I've been scanning through the posts and it looks like there is a lot of information here.

Fred

Welcome aboard Fred, glad to have you. There is a lot of info so feel free to jump in.
    I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Welcome From PA. TFK

Comment

Hi Fred, Welcome from Missouri! I believe there might be somone else from Moore on here.
        Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
        Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Welcome from Kentucky also. We are all big AA fans here and trying to get by and be prepared if anything bad happens. Don't be shy, ask us something or tell us something.
          I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Hi Fred, welcome from south central New Mexico. Many if us have been around here since Going Home was "just a little story" that AA was writing. Feel free to join us in the lunacy.
            Defund the Media !!

Comment

Hi Fred and welcome to the board.
              You will find all kinds of good information here along with some pretty good folks too. If you have any questions, or if you notice something we have missed discussing, go ahead and bring it up. We do our best to help each other out with prepping information and ideas. Don't be afraid to jump right in and join the conversations.

Tex
              = 2
              sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Hello, have a look around, there's plenty of discussion in many threads. If you're brave, or just insane, there's also the chat button.
                quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome from Florida !
                  People without any brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?!
                  ~the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Comment

Welcome to the boards..
                    Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

Working...
                    X