PDA

View Full Version : Decided to post. Thank you for feedback!

RobinKay
04-24-2014, 11:26 AM
I began posting book two of the Kapper Hill Compound series on SB before AA and I spoke and he told me about this forum.

I'll continue posting it there because there's a lot of folks that I love on that board, but I'd be happy to cross post it here if there's any interest.

It would be up for a week or two after I finish and go through the editing process and cover design, then, I'll take it down for publishing. So, I need to make sure I have the ability to remove it right before publishing.

What say ye, all great people of the forum? Is there any interest in having it cross posted here?

southernmom
04-24-2014, 02:52 PM
Yep, would love to see it here.

Gena.KY
04-24-2014, 03:09 PM
Hell yeah!!! It will keep me from having to go back and forth. Thank you Ms.Robin. I just checked a day or two ago and did not see any new posts there from you??

Tex
04-24-2014, 03:32 PM
Robin, you can post it up on the open forum, or we can set you up with your own little private section that is password controlled. As far as I know, there should be no trouble with taking it down when you get it ready for publishing. AA would be the one to ask about that, but Unseenone is who can set you up with your own little world.

I'm not really into the zombie stuff, but I would like to see your story.

Tex

RobinKay
04-24-2014, 04:06 PM
I'd love to post it and have my own little section. but I'll do it whichever way would cause the least trouble for admin . Just let me know, and I'll start adding it tomorrow morning.

DMH
04-24-2014, 04:15 PM
Oh please do! I am almost finished with the first book. I can't stop reading it. I love it!