FL vet needs a hand..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FL vet needs a hand..

Any of you Floridians that can help this hero out? POS "Squatters" (thieves, slimeballs, reprobates) have stolen this man's home while he is serving our country. Worthless local cops say they can't help him.. Wish I still lived in FL... This sort of stuff really makes my blood boil. These two scumbags have had issues with the law more than once according to the article. Those *$#%@! are probably here illegally as well. I'm trying to find out if there is some kind of fund for legal expenses, but frankly I thought maybe one or two (or ten) of our patriots here from FL could go and very "politely" ask them to leave this man's home. He is garnering quite a bit of support already, so it's probably just a matter of time now. VERY irritating these scofflaws have more rights than the homeowners do....

Last edited by Patriotmuso; 04-24-2014, 08:04 AM. Reason: Had to clean it up so I don't get yelled at, lol
    Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

*Edited for violent content, but something to do with pain, suffering and eternal torment.
    Last edited by MillenniumMan; 04-24-2014, 08:43 AM.
    You're still walking free. Enjoy it while you can.
    Homesite: http://millenniummangear.com
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/millenniumgear

Comment

If I lived closer ...
      quam minimum credula postero

Comment

It is so hard to believe. How in the hell can this happen? I suppose he would get in so much trouble if he went in and threw them out on their asses. I don't care what anyone says, I don't care what the law says in this situation, I would go in and grab them by their necks and throw them out the door. After all, it is defending your home. Would a jury convict him if he walked into his own home and grabbed them and hauled them out? I would be willing to go to jail over it. This kind of stuff kills my soul.
        I don't get involved with a lot of stuff, but if I lived near, I would be willing to go over there with my pitchfork and see if there is some way that I could help. WTF???
        I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

I'll grab my shovel, road trip to FL! This is just disgusting! You know there is a nice 5 bed 3 bath down the road from me that is empty but for sale. I've been wanting a bigger place...assholes.

Comment

Don't have to touch them, just make it unsuitable. "Hello, power/water/gas/trash service? I am the owner of property X, and have no legal tennants or renters there while I serve, my bonafides can be proven by these sources, and I wish all service to my property discontinued until my return."

Helps if you have people standing by to take additional steps.

Or file for eviction so a "renter" (friend/property-sitter) can take over.

Or get some help from the local amateur snake, scorpion, or tarantula collectors. (Not all at the same time.)

Bees.

Wasps.

Gators.
            quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Where in florida is this home?
              Sometimes I question my sanity but the unicorn and gummy bears told me I am fine

Comment

New Port Richey, Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by MelissaAnn
                  Saw that yesterday... Glad for them.. Just goes to show the power of numbers.. The support this hero garnered in such a short period of time was HUGE and the thieves seemed to know something was coming, lol
                  Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

Working...
                  X