Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

been gone for a while. thought i would stop back by and say hi.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• been gone for a while. thought i would stop back by and say hi.

hey guys. I know I have been gone for a while. Tex shot me a message and asked where I had been. no where good. thought I would stop by and say hi, see how things are going. looks like everyone from the old group is still around, mostly. I'll pop in more now that I have nothing but time on my hands. great seeing that you all are still doing good.

not sure if I put this in the right spot, I figured since I have been gone for so long that new members was the place to start.

Lorky, I am glad I ran across a post of yours. I was thinking you had dropped off the face of the planet. There has been alot going on around here, so I hope you can stick around and catch up.

Tex
    = 2
    sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

I know I sent you a pm but wanted to post welcome back to you. Stick around, would ya?
      I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Damnation Lorky, where you been? Good to see you back.
        Defund the Media !!

Comment

We'll take ya back, hell, we keep Tex, AA, AD, and Vincent around.
          quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Glad to see you back around my friend. Don't know what sort of troubles you're having but if we can help just shout.
            I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

WB lorky!
              Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
              Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Hey stranger! Welcome back!
                "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

LORK!! Dammit man, don't be runnin off without sayin where you're goin ffs!!! It makes us worry ya kno, lol..... Welcome back buddy.....
                  Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

Welcome from a newbie from Northern Kalifornia.
                    I'm coming to get you.... AND, I'm bringing my dog!!!

Comment

Good to have you back, taks yer shoes off and set a spell !
                      People without any brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?!
                      ~the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Comment

Working...
                      X