Neat Stove

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neat Stove

I have a Rocket stove that works the same way. This is a cool stove.
    .The camp stove inspired by reconnection. Lightweight, compact, and innovative design makes Titan a shareable outdoor essential.

This is how my rocket stove worked. We made a nice stew with a small amount of wood and little smoke.

Comment

I've never used a stove like this, but have thought about getting one. Hard to believe that little amount of wood could do much, but that is why I have wanted to get one and try it out.

Tex
      = 2
      sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

ZI

We need something in the photo to judge scale please. A beer can or a empty bottle of 1910

Comment

I saw a bloke using a home made rocket stove, he told me got the instructions from youtube, it seemed very efficient.
          not sure if this is the one, as there are lots of DIY stoves on there

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQyU4lokVe4" target="_blank">

Comment

Sorry about that the stove is about 18 inches tall and that's a 9.5 qt dutch oven on top. I used very little wood to keep it going of 2 hours. Just broken stuff i found in the back yard.

Comment

Working...
            X