X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our HAM friend Tevin has a new blog.

Our HAM friend TEVIN from the other site and www.preparedham.com
    Has started a new bold about current events and his thoughts.

Stop in and read them
    www.twentyf​irstsummer.c​om
    Last edited by AD; 03-05-2014, 07:24 PM.

Who's Tevin, is he a member here? The name seems familiar from PH.

Comment

He was at SB too. He is the solar guru on PH

Comment

Went over and read all his stuff and I liked what he has done, I can relate to 99% of his writings.
        If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

He use to have a comment section but anyone could post and it took a ton of time to remove the spam posts. He could use a spam proof like this one.

Comment

That would be good. He talks the talk.
            If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Ok just got a note from Tevin that he turned on the comment section again. He has a span filter and he hops it works.

So if you would like to help out Tevins blog, go post some pithy comments, but keep it clean. Spread the word to your sane friend( all one or two of them) and have them visit

A Thoughtful, Positive, Relevant blog about life, current events, and more. The target audience is...everyone!

Comment

A great new post buy Tevin about BC time(time before cell phones)
                  By: Chris Warren. While visiting my brother’s family a few weeks ago, my seven year old nephew volunteered to “help” pick up some pizza I bought for the kids. He thinks my jeep is totally badass and was excited about going on a little road trip. As we rolled along, he gave me a … Continue reading B.C. (Before Cellphones). →

Read and comment if you feel so inclined.

Comment

Working...
                X