Prepping from the WNC Mountains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prepping from the WNC Mountains

My husband and I have been personally working in Emergency Preparedness and Disaster Relief since 1992. Over the last 20 + years we have been on the mission, with a passionate drive to help others. We are always learning and sharing! Networking has proven itself time and time again to be the true success to just about anything we do. This is where the prep family comes into play and these are the folks that can help you get through most situations, including getting from point A to point B.

We also love to work with local officials, SMAT, Red Cross, Hearts with Hands, MRMRC, CERT and other preparedness organizations to help families be better prepared for natural and manmade disasters, etc and what do when the 'what ifs' come calling.
    Growing up in Central Florida it was generally storms and hurricanes we dealt with. In WNC we have had just about everything, the last 13 years but accept the challenge.

I look forward to meeting and getting to know more like-minded individuals. There is always so much to learn and new ways to do things

~ Jen

Finally! About time Jen!
    I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Originally posted by angeryamerican View Post
      Finally! About time Jen!
      You know me, I am always running 'fashionably late' Glad to be here

Comment

LOL, I just saw I am a Junior Member. I actually prefer vertically challenged or fun size >.<

Comment

Hi Jen and wlecome to the board. It sounds like you and your husband have built up quite an impressive resume. There are more than a few around here that are deep into self sufficiency and sustainability and just about everyone here is on the "prepper wagon" in some way or another. I look forward to reading and learning from the insight you have picked up in the last twenty years. Don't be afraid to jump right on in. If you don't see a topic being discussed, go ahead and kick'er off. We are all here to try and help each other learn to be better prepared.

Tex
          = 2
          sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Hi Jen! Welcome AA told us in chat that you would be joining our merry little band. Excited to learn about your experience's.
            Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
            Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Hello, you sure you want to admit knowing AA?
              quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Jen

Fun Sized?

You will fit right here.

Be sure to join us on Friday nights when the key to the liquor cabinet gets passed around.

Welcome

How are your ham radio skills?

Comment

Welcome Jen, and thanks for bringing your experiences to our little clan. We look forward to reading your exploits.
                  Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome from me too. Don't be shy. Make yourself at home.
                    I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Welcome to the house of horrors from the Winston/Greensboro area.
                      http://www.nstactical.com For all your prepping, tactical, freeze dried food, first aid, surplus, water filtration, and body armor needs!

Comment

Welcome to the asylum...
                        Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

welcome!
                          Daughter of a Ghost Town.

Comment

I thought that a prerequisite of being married to Angery was that you automatically got moderator privileges?
                            You're still walking free. Enjoy it while you can.
                            Homesite: http://millenniummangear.com
                            Twitter: https://twitter.com/millenniumgear

Comment

Lol, I don't think his wife or my hubby would appreciate that. Angery is a great guy and friend though

Comment

Working...
                              X