Thanks for the invite TEX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the invite TEX

Tex invited me to come over from SB. I have been following AA's stories there and with Amazon's books. Looks like this is a good site to learn something.

Howdy and welcome!
    Daughter of a Ghost Town.

Comment

Welcome to the site cep89. Don't be shy. Ask us something or tell us something. Stroll around & make yourself at home.

I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Welcome.

You wouldn't, by chance, be from Wyoming or thereabouts? Don't want details, just curious.
        "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

Welcome!
          Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
          Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Welcome to the board. Now you can see what AA has going on a little better. Check everything out and see what you think. We try to cover everything, but if you see that we have missed something, go ahead and start a discussion. Our Darkside section is pretty much like everywhere else, we don't always talk about prepping down there, but we do try to have fun. In the evenings you can usually catch quite a few in the chatroom going on and on about something or other.

Anyhow, we're glad you made it over here.

Tex
            = 2
            sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Welcome to the forum CEP, glad to have you.
              I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Welcome, straight jackets are down the hall, on the right.
                quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Originally posted by cep89 View Post
                  Tex invited me to come over from SB. I have been following AA's stories there and with Amazon's books. Looks like this is a good site to learn something.
                  As long as you want to learn how to eat paste.
                  Welcome!
                  Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome to the nut house.
                    http://www.nstactical.com For all your prepping, tactical, freeze dried food, first aid, surplus, water filtration, and body armor needs!

Comment

Welcome cep89! We won't hold it against you that Tex recruited you. Join us in chat for some fun sometime.....lots of crazy going on in there!
                      NICHEVO

Comment

Welcome aboard matey!!!
                        Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

Welcome to the mad house, don't let us scare you off now that you're here

Comment

Working...
                          X