Florida people-donkey for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida people-donkey for sale

If this is in the wrong place, please move it, wasn't sure where it should go.

I have a mini Jack donkey (gray rohne) for sale if anyone is interested. $125-obo-I may trade for something interesting.

536192_10200884872336758_574872883_n.jpg
    Daughter of a Ghost Town.

I wish you were closer. We have been looking for a miniature jack to breed our two jennies along with the Natives herd on minnie horses. I think some miniature mules would be kinda cool.

You could always bring him in June and I would trade you a good Quarter Horse colt.

Don't forget to post an ad on craigslist too. It wouldn't hurt to also put in the ad that you may be open to trades.

Tex
    = 2
    sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Oh if only I could...
      Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
      Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

That's got Gena written all over it.

Comment

I wish you were closer too! We are thinking about getting to mini donkeys to watch over the goats that we don't have yet.
          NICHEVO

Comment

Mini mules - Tex, that will either end up an award winning idea, or a sin against nature.

Do it! Post pics when you do.
            quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Is he mean??jtjt and I are interested
              Whats's that smell? Is that me???

Comment

Give it up Vinny. He ain't stump broke.

Comment

He is very territorial but not a biter or anything. Like I mentioned in the PM when he is in his area he doesn't like any other animal in there. But if he goes into another animals territory he's been fine. My kids have fed him, petted him, been around him and he has been great-but as I said, he is very territorial and sounds off whenever someone comes up the lane.

He was given to us about 8 months ago from a nice family, they just needed the space and as much as I do like him and he amuses I need that pasture for peas and I just don't have the money to fence off and gate another area right now. He's never been neglected or abused and does love carrots. Pretty low maintenance.

Comment

Southernmom, have you thought about staking him out to keep other areas ate down? You might be able to put a halter on him and tie him out to where he can keep some of the spots cleaned up and mowed that the other livestock can't get to. We do this with colts a lot. It teaches them to respect a rope and also patience. We get to keep the grass ate down in areas around the house the other animals cat really get to as well.

I do wish you were closer though. I figure if the S does HTF, I will be able to corner the market for plow mules geared toward midgets. Nobody really takes them into consideration, but they will need to plant their gardens too.

Tex
                    = 2
                    sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

He does tolerate a halter...something to think about.
                      We sure wish we were closer, too. My husband has that pioneering spirit to strike out and so do I but I do believe we are grounded here for the time being.

Originally posted by Tex View Post
                      Southernmom, have you thought about staking him out to keep other areas ate down? You might be able to put a halter on him and tie him out to where he can keep some of the spots cleaned up and mowed that the other livestock can't get to. We do this with colts a lot. It teaches them to respect a rope and also patience. We get to keep the grass ate down in areas around the house the other animals cat really get to as well.

I do wish you were closer though. I figure if the S does HTF, I will be able to corner the market for plow mules geared toward midgets. Nobody really takes them into consideration, but they will need to plant their gardens too.

Tex

Comment

I will be able to corner the market for plow mules geared toward midgets. Nobody really takes them into consideration, but they will need to plant their gardens too.

Tex
                        Good thing you started forge work, you'll need to make small plows, harrows, mowers, etc. Better get started on that.

Comment

I wonder is a mini donkey can breed with a pony?? Mini mules would be cool
                          Whats's that smell? Is that me???

Comment

S's aunt has mini horses that have been bred with my mini donkey. The mules are super cute. Next time I'm over there I'll get some pictures.

Comment

Definitely get pictures! I can just imagine having one eventually, even if they're the most obstinate, clever, annoying equine pranksters on the face of the planet. I bet they'd bite if they don't like someone.

Comment

Working...
                              X