Hello from VA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from VA.

I had a bit of an issue getting on the forum but UNseenone helped me out Thanks so much. I'm new to the prepping community but have some experience in self reliance. Been in the Marine Corps since 1984 and I'll be retiring soon. I'm just starting the first book and love it. I've already bought my Maxpedition bag. I didn't want to go to big so I got a falconII. Time to get more stuff.
    Last edited by AD; 02-08-2014, 01:42 PM.

Welcome ModelAUZI from Missouri. Never to late to start (we hope) prepping. You got self reliance down your 3/4 's of the way there. Looking forward to getting to know you. Enjoy those books!
    Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
    Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Welcome to the board. Don't let the prepping thing overwhelm you starting out. Too many people try to do too much too soon and end up saying to heck with it. There is alot of information available here with alot of knowledgeable people willing to help out. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. With the experience you have, you will be an asset here and we look forward to hearing some of your insight.

Tex
      = 2
      sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Thanks everyone!!

Comment

Welcome, if you're here on purpose, you probably belong.
          quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome from AZ spend a lot of time at Quantico , Little Creek at Mil Shows (Modern Day Marine)

Thank you for your service.

Wifes family is from the VA Beach / Smithfield

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Thanks for your service to the Corps. Welcome aboard and feel free to poke around.
                I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Welcome From PA. Thank you for your service to our country. TFK

Comment

Thanks everyone. I'm on Quantico and hit the Modern Day Marine Expo all the time.

Comment

Welcome to the board .
                      lots of good stuff in here.
                      Thank you for your service .
                      DD
                      OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

Originally posted by ModelAUZI View Post
                        Thanks everyone. I'm on Quantico and hit the Modern Day Marine Expo all the time.
                        If your there in Sept i will let you know of I am coming.

If you lookup armorworks hyena you will see my past life.

Comment

Welcome aboard from southern New Mexico, and thanks for your service.
                          Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome from me too. Don't be shy, make yourself at home. Ask us something or tell us something. We are easy to get along with and like to help each other. Thank you for your service. If you like the first book, you will like the rest. They are very addicting. Nice to have you here.
                            I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Thank you for your service to our republic and welcome to the nut house.....
                              Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

Working...
                              X