New Florida Bill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Florida Bill

I hope this gets some traction, we need more states to do this.

I'm drunk tonith.

The southwest coast of Fla. and the panhandle area of Fla. will back it, but we will have to overcome all those blankity blank blank northeastern yankees on the the east coast of Fla!! (who think the way they did it up north is the way it should be done--It's must be their nature to crap where they live)

Comment

I'm originally from the northeast, and this is reason #23 why I moved to Florida. Up north was wrong in every way.

Now, I'm waiting for the big S and we're home free!!!
      You're still walking free. Enjoy it while you can.
      Homesite: http://millenniummangear.com
      Twitter: https://twitter.com/millenniumgear

Comment

MM, although I agree a major reset needs to happen, I seriously question if Florida is the place to ride out such a storm. Just reading AA's book brings to mind several likely scenarios.

The law that is being presented in Florida is definitely a step in the right direction. Several states tried to pass this law or something very similar in the last couple of years, but I don't think many were succesful. Even Wyoming was unable to pull it off. It is great that we still have some freedom loving patriots in our state governments, but there are just enough tyrant loving bastards on the other side to spread enough fear to keep most legislation like this from ever becoming law.

We need to promote and politic for people like this Florida legislator and try to get as many of them in office as possible. Until the S does HTF, this is pretty much our only chance to get things turned around.

Tex
        = 2
        sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

I have to agree with Tex. Florida is not the first place I would want to ride things out when the crap hits the fan. AA's book is on the money as far as the mentality of a lot of the people. This law would be awesome if passed.

Comment

After the die off Florida will have a lot to offer, plenty of water, diverse food sources, year round growing season, to mention a few. No place is perfect. Just imagine if the shtf happen today with the weather the country has been having. It was around 80deg. down here today. The problems we'll have in Fl will be the same as every where else, only the weather will be nicer(being less likely to kill you).

Comment

If things were to go bad, Florida would be a logical route for island folks to trade north with their coffee, fruit, sugar, etc.
              quam minimum credula postero

Comment

I moved back home to Florida from TN last year cause after two years out there (though I do love TN it ain't home) I saw that I could survive in FL should things go badly, far better than anywhere else. FL has a lot to offer....I just can't stand what's happened to this state even in my lifetime. Too many interlopers, too many transplants who just want to change things to how things are 'up north'.
                It took a special kind of person to homestead and settle this land and parts of my family were here before it was a state. Drove cattle from down south in the everglades up to Georgia, and carved out homesteads from the wilderness. If they could survive and thrive it's in me to do the same. If I can live through the initial hell should it all go down.
                Feeling pretty proud of my Florida Crackerness today...
                Daughter of a Ghost Town.

Comment

Working...
                X